Windows 10: Bluetooth issue on Mac

Discus and support Bluetooth issue on Mac in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This issue occurred after the update. Now my device can not see Bluetooth. I think it is connected with drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShondaWhang, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth issue on Mac

This issue occurred after the update. Now my device can not see Bluetooth. I think it is connected with drivers

:)

ShondaWhang, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar and select ‘Device manager’.
    • Open Device Manager, expand the Bluetooth Radios subtree.
    • Right-click on ‘Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth’ and choose ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and click on ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’.
    • Choose ‘Apple Inc.’ for Manufacturer, and ‘Apple Built-in Bluetooth’ for Model, and install it.

Close device manager, disconnect the device and reconnect.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User

Hi,

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Boot into your Mac OS partition.
    • Plug in a USB drive and open ‘Disk Utility’.
    • Download Boot Camp drivers for Windows.
    • Boot back into Windows, run the setup.exe file off the USB (Let it run through the driver installation process again).
    • Once completed, reboot the machine and check if Bluetooth works fine.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you get the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Bluetooth issue on Mac

Hi,

Seems like an issue with the power management.

Try the steps listed below and let us know if it works:

• Open ‘Device Manager’.
    • Right click on the ‘Bluetooth device’ and select ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Power Management’ tab and uncheck ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth issue on Mac

1. Bluetooth issue on Mac - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue Mac

2. Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?: I have an irritating setup.I have a recent Acer Aspire Vero, which I got lat last year.It's a good machine and I adore it greatly.However, it is my first Windows 11 device.And I assume my issue is related to the newer OS.I also have an old soundbar connected to my TV, which...
  3. Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block Bluetooth Device Mac Address?: I have an irritating setup.I have a recent Acer Aspire Vero, which I got lat last year.It's a good machine and I adore it greatly.However, it is my first Windows 11 device.And I assume my issue is related to the newer OS.I also have an old soundbar connected to my TV, which...
  4. Display settings issue on mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings issue on mac: Ok so I just downloaded windows 10 trough bootcamp on my Mac and I wanna change my resolution, but everytime I go to the display settings it grays out and won't load , u got a fix for this? Thanks...
  5. Display settings issue on mac

Display settings issue on mac: Ok so I just downloaded windows 10 trough bootcamp on my Mac and I wanna change my resolution, but everytime I go to the display settings it grays out and won't load , u got a fix for this? Thanks...
  6. Display settings issue on mac

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.: Hello. I have been having some issues with connecting to Bluetooth. I know this is a known issue, but as far as I have seen, my issue is unique. That issue is that Bluetooth just isn't there. It is a thing in settings but in quick action manager, device manager, etc,...
  8. Issue in MAC address - Mac change without knowing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue in MAC address - Mac change without knowing in windows 10: Hi, Recently i have seen some unusual change in network card MAC(Windows 10), I have two Windows 10 PC with DHCP assigned IPs (Reserved IPs). Few weeks back DHCP sever issued new IPs for those PCs without any human intention. After that i have check and notice both have...
  9. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!: Hello! I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp. Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect them through the Windows bluetooth setup they say 'Connected' and will function for a very short time, and then not at all,...
  10. software to turn mac into bluetooth adapter?

software to turn mac into bluetooth adapter?: I have a mac 2013(early) running win10 (obviously). I have my TV with a auxiliary port. I want to know if it is possible to use some software to turn my laptop into an adapter between my Bluetooth headphones and the TV. I have heard that if the volume is too loud from the TV...