Windows 10: Bluetooth issue on my laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth issue on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've recently updated to Windows 10, but the bluetooth didn't seem to work properly. It doesn't seem to be able to detect any devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joseph95529, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Bluetooth issue on my laptop

Hi guys,

I've recently updated to Windows 10, but the bluetooth didn't seem to work properly. It doesn't seem to be able to detect any devices. Also, i couldn't even find the option 'allow devices to connect to this computer' in bluetooth settings. i've tried to reinstall the latest version of drivers but it didn't help. Could anyone kindly tell me what's wrong and how to fix it? Many thanks.

PS: my laptop is alienware M17x R2.

Bluetooth issue on my laptop [​IMG]

:)

joseph95529, Mar 6, 2016
  2. Dave E392 Win User

Windows 10 unable to detect bluetooth

I had the same issue with my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop. After I upgraded to Windows 10 my Bluetooth mouse was working. Then I was having some issues and I selected "Bluetooth" from the right hand slide out menu. From that point on my laptop wouldn't detect
    Bluetooth at all.

I went to the Lenovo support site and reinstalled the Intel Bluetooth drivers and it is now working.

Dave E392, Mar 6, 2016
  3. KesavanK Win User
    lumia 720 bluetooth doesnt work

Are you check whether all your Bluetooth drivers are updated in your laptop. Because i even had the same problem. Then i updated my Bluetooth drivers in my laptop which resolves this issue...

KesavanK, Mar 6, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Bluetooth issue on my laptop

Have you tried going to your manufacture of your motherboard, and look for any new updates for your Bluetooth driver?? Sometimes this method does work.

OldMike65, Mar 6, 2016
  5. Yes i have, i went to the official website of DELL and downloaded the latest version of bluetooth driver.

Bluetooth issue on my laptop [​IMG]

joseph95529, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth issue on my laptop

1. Bluetooth issue on my laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue laptop

2. Bluetooth not on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not on my laptop: I have a Dell E6410 BUT cannot get the Bluetooth. Apparently it's not installed on my machine, tho there's an indicator (not lit up) on the upper bar of the keyboard. Please assist. Thanks...
  3. Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues: I have a ZEXMTE Bluetooth USB Adapter CSR 4.0. about 2 weeks ago, it just stopped working for no apparent reason. today i tried changing the drivers to the generic windows one and my headphones still wont connect. Any help?...
  4. bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth issues: I've been trying to connect a Bluetooth speaker and Xbox controller to my laptop for a while . It didn't seem to be working so I did some troubleshooting and watched some videos, however I have discovered that there is no Bluetooth on my laptop anymore. it isn't in device...
  5. Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

Bluetooth won't work in my laptop: The blue tooth function disappeared from my laptop a few months after I bought it and I reckon it was a windows update that caused it to disappear but even after updating it to the newest driver, doing system restore, etc. it sill won't work :'( My hardware for sure has blue...
  6. Bluetooth Issue

Bluetooth Issue: So for the past year I've had this problem where my Bluetooth would act as if it were going out of range and to return it to normal I have to spam the mute/unmute button on my keyboard. It happens with all my Bluetooth devices and I've already reset my computer. And sometimes...
  7. Issues With Bluetooth

Issues With Bluetooth: I turned on my laptop today and tried to connect to a bluetooth device and wasn't able to. I tried to troubleshoot it and was told that Bluetooth was available. I then restarted my laptop and nothing changed. I don't know what to do. Can I have some assistance?...
  8. Bluetooth issue

Bluetooth issue: New HP laptop. Bluetooth mouse worked fine. Bluetooth mouse not working after a Window 10 unexpected restart. Used trouble shooter since Bluetooth screen said Bluetooth not connected, Trouble shooter says it fixed radio. Still did not work. Could not remove mouse. So...
  9. Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues

Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues: Hello all, I have a LG HiFi from which I used to be able to change the song, pause and play songs playing from my laptop via Bluetooth connection on the app "AIMP". However, since about a week ago, this function no longer works and the only function which works from my HiFi...
  10. Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues: So I purchased an HP Elitebook 2760p recently. It had previously been upgraded to windows 10. I have attempted to use the bluetooth and it doesn't want to work. I am under the impression that this computer has bluetooth based on other threads and forums, but I don't even have...