Windows 10: Bluetooth issue on my laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth issue on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've recently updated to Windows 10, but the bluetooth didn't seem to work properly. It doesn't seem to be able to detect any devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joseph95529, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Bluetooth issue on my laptop

Hi guys,

I've recently updated to Windows 10, but the bluetooth didn't seem to work properly. It doesn't seem to be able to detect any devices. Also, i couldn't even find the option 'allow devices to connect to this computer' in bluetooth settings. i've tried to reinstall the latest version of drivers but it didn't help. Could anyone kindly tell me what's wrong and how to fix it? Many thanks.

PS: my laptop is alienware M17x R2.

Bluetooth issue on my laptop [​IMG]

:)

joseph95529, Mar 6, 2016
  2. Dave E392 Win User

Windows 10 unable to detect bluetooth

I had the same issue with my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop. After I upgraded to Windows 10 my Bluetooth mouse was working. Then I was having some issues and I selected "Bluetooth" from the right hand slide out menu. From that point on my laptop wouldn't detect
    Bluetooth at all.

I went to the Lenovo support site and reinstalled the Intel Bluetooth drivers and it is now working.

Dave E392, Mar 6, 2016
  3. KesavanK Win User
    lumia 720 bluetooth doesnt work

Are you check whether all your Bluetooth drivers are updated in your laptop. Because i even had the same problem. Then i updated my Bluetooth drivers in my laptop which resolves this issue...

KesavanK, Mar 6, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Bluetooth issue on my laptop

Have you tried going to your manufacture of your motherboard, and look for any new updates for your Bluetooth driver?? Sometimes this method does work.

OldMike65, Mar 6, 2016
  5. Yes i have, i went to the official website of DELL and downloaded the latest version of bluetooth driver.

Bluetooth issue on my laptop [​IMG]

joseph95529, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth issue on my laptop

1. Bluetooth issue on my laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue laptop

2. Bluetooth issue on my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue on my Dell laptop: Starting last night, my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop's Bluetooth function suddenly stopped working. The Bluetooth option no longer appears in the Action Center, and Bluetooth is only visible under the Hidden Devices section of Device Manager. I have tried all of the following...
  3. Bluetooth Issue on my Windows 10, Lenovo Z400 Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Issue on my Windows 10, Lenovo Z400 Laptop: Hello there. I have my issue regarding my Bluetooth connection on my laptop. It can't detect any device and it doesnt discoverable either. My Bluetooth info on Device Manager: - Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator - Qualcomm Atheros...
  4. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop: I just got a new acer laptop. Whenever i connect my Bluetooth earphones within about 5-10 mins the earphones stop playing audio. its still connected but it just stops playing any sound. I always have to troubleshoot the Bluetooth every 10 mins for it to work and the image...
  5. bluetooth issues on windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth issues on windows 10 laptop: Hello I have bluetooth issues on my laptop, windows 10, updated to the current version. 1. Bluetooth icon disappears from the taskbar 2. I have to manually go into services.msc to restart bluetooth, but that does not start it. 3. I go to Device manager, view the hidden...
  6. my laptops bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my laptops bluetooth: my laptop can no longer do bluetooth things. yesterday it worked fine. but the option to turn bluetooth on has dissapeared. and i ran a diagnostic and it said that my laptop didnt have bluetooth. please can some one help me with this submitted by /u/rslashjames [link]...
  7. Bluetooth issue in my system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue in my system: Hello everyone I got an issue with Bluetooth as it been not working many times, and I had to delete the Bluetooth from my system to install it again, but I couldn't find it also couldn't find from where to download it again : so please I'm in need of your help : My...
  8. bluetooth on my laptop?

bluetooth on my laptop?: Does my laptop have bluetooth? I want to receive sound over my ear piece. Not Logged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-on-my-laptop/87bf4128-aa0b-4c44-8953-01c6296e5b88
  9. Bluetooth not on my laptop

Bluetooth not on my laptop: I have a Dell E6410 BUT cannot get the Bluetooth. Apparently it's not installed on my machine, tho there's an indicator (not lit up) on the upper bar of the keyboard. Please assist. Thanks...
  10. Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Bluetooth Remote Control Issues: Hello all, I have a LG HiFi from which I used to be able to change the song, pause and play songs playing from my laptop via Bluetooth connection on the app "AIMP". However, since about a week ago, this function no longer works and the only function which works from my HiFi...