Windows 10: Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

Discus and support Bluetooth issue since last Windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; And I've tried everything to fix it. Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deport, Feb 5, 2020.

1. /u/deport Win User

Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

And I've tried everything to fix it.

Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its seemed to have gone? Am I the only one?

Also had the search bar broken but managed to fix that.

submitted by /u/deport
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deport, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 5, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth issue since last Windows update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue since

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Weird issues since last update probably ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issues since last update probably ?: Hey friends I'm not sure if my issue is related to latest updates or not but anyways here it goes... Earlier - when I turned on my laptop - the manufacturer page "Lenovo" used to start with a circling dots one for a few seconds before coming onto "Welcome" screen, now a days,...
  6. Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates: Split from this thread. Same problem. I have a new-ish Dell Inspiron 5493 with Win 10 Home. Microsoft just updated the OS this evening and now my Bluetooth mouse is gone. So I go to Bluetooth settings and where there's normally a slider switch icon to turn Bluetooth...
  7. Font printing issue since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font printing issue since last update: My computer updated last Friday and since then I have been unable to print fonts correctly to the printer. They show correctly in all the software I use and even print correctly to pdf but it's just when I need a hard copy. I tried doing a system restore but it failed and...
  8. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  9. Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update

Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update: Since the latest windows update March 2019 I am unable to connect by Microsoft designer keyboard and mouse with Bluetooth. When I try to connect the keyboard it comes up on the screen . I type in the number shown and it tells me keyboard connected but the blinking light is...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538