Windows 10: Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation

Discus and support Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So, I'm sure many of you have or heard of the Bluetooth issue that appeared a few months back after an update. Bluetooth starts stuttering and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andor666, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Andor666 Win User

Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation

Hi,

So, I'm sure many of you have or heard of the Bluetooth issue that appeared a few months back after an update.

Bluetooth starts stuttering and eventually breaks down and disappears completely from Device Manager, cause? not sure, seems to happen more often when I unplug the power cable and after restarting or turning the pc back on, problems occurs.

Restarting the device before it breaks down seems to fix it.

If it breaks down completely, reinstallation of the BT and maybe Bus drivers is required and even than it might take a while for BT to reappear.

Once I reinstalled them and did several restarts with no success, just to find it back on next day.

Might be a power problem, might not. Also, notice a slight bug with light after unplugging power cable. On plugging it back, the light doesn't go up all the way and needs a bit of tweaking, taking the cable out and putting it back in or just dimming and upping it again fixes it.

Problem is, it happens to often and I couldn't find a permanent fix online.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

:)

Andor666, Feb 2, 2021
  2. KT17_ Win User

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Lumia 930 Denim update - Bluetooth music stutter

Having had a battle with stuttering sound tonight here you have my conclusions using Nokia 920:

• Stuttering only occured when playing music with Bluetooth connection
    • NO stuttering playing music via phone's speakers (i.e Bluetooth OFF)
    • This should prove that: Music being played isn't corrupted in any way (Ripped my own cd's for testing this)
    • This is MAYBE a Bluetooth only-issue (but my tests indicate other...)

To make things more complicated, here's my (short) story:

I earlier had a small BT-speaker that worked flawlessly with my Nokia 920. Never had any stuttering at all.

Then I bought a new BT-speaker...

It could be that the new patch arrived (and got installed) before I bought the new speaker, and that's the reason why the stuttering is appearing.

But now I'm getting the stuttering but I have ruled out some more conditions for when the stutterings occurs. Some of them seems to contradict others in this post - but this is what's happening to me!

This is what's happening with Bluetooth connected and wifi turned off :

• Streaming audio from my NAS to the phone = No stuttering at all
    • Streaming audio from Swedish public radio(I.E. random website) = No stuttering at all
    So my conclusion is that BT COULD be working as intended (at least for me) but I get the stuttering ONLY when I play stuff stored on the phone

StargazerKrakatau, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Not for me Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation :(

I tried these changes with my built-in BT and a BT USB dongle. Same stutter.

RolandDenzel, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation

1. Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Issue Stuttering

2. Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang: After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high,...
  3. Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang: After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high,...
  4. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  5. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  6. Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues: Ok so I have tried so many solutions to fix this but I am getting really bad stuttering on my alexa to the point where it doesn't even play music. It works fine when its facing a certain way but it's very finicky. I don't have any problems when it's connected to any other...
  7. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  8. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...
  9. Bluetooth deactivated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth deactivated: I am new to windows 10. Somehow the Bluetooth got deactivated. I can’t connect the speakers anymore. The switch to turn on the Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. Is it a driver problem? Or how can I have access to Bluetooth again? submitted by /u/Nikeli [link] [comments]...
  10. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10: As of recent, when connecting any pair of bluetooth headphones or devices, I would get stuttering problems where when using bluetooth headphones, the audio would frequently cut in and out randomly, and it would frequently disconnect, even when it was fully charged. And yes,...