Windows 10: Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

Discus and support Bluetooth issue with earpod volume in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an earpod that is connected properly but there is a bit of voice lag and sounds are not clear. The voice pitch and volume changes often. What to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NataliaVol, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

I have an earpod that is connected properly but there is a bit of voice lag and sounds are not clear. The voice pitch and volume changes often. What to do?

:)

NataliaVol, Jun 15, 2022

2. Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

Der Gipfel von Tennessee

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 15, 2022
  3. To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

1. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue earpod

2. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue with earpod volume: I have a properly connected earpods in the computer but the sound keep skipping and lagging. The volume also raise on its own and go down. Pleae help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issue-with-earpod-volume/1206efef-7d21-4b41-b2cb-5da381b6ba51
  3. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue with earpod volume: I have a properly connected earpods in the computer but the sound keep skipping and lagging. The volume also raise on its own and go down. Pleae help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issue-with-earpod-volume/1206efef-7d21-4b41-b2cb-5da381b6ba51
  4. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue with earpod volume: I have an earpod that is connected properly but there is a bit of voicelags and sound which is not clear. The volume keeps going up and down please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issue-with-earpod-volume/a94c01e7-c1ac-46a1-a8d0-3629d9b7d865
  6. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

Bluetooth issue with earpod volume: I have an earpod that is connected properly but there is a bit of voicelags and sound which is not clear. The volume keeps going up and down please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-issue-with-earpod-volume/a94c01e7-c1ac-46a1-a8d0-3629d9b7d865
  7. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

8. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

Bluetooth issue with earpod volume: I have an earpod that is connected properly but there is a bit of voice lag and sounds are not clear. The voice pitch and volume changes often. What to do?...
  9. Bluetooth issue with earpod volume

Bluetooth issue with earpod volume: I have an earpod that is connected properly but there is a bit of voice lag and sounds are not clear. The voice pitch and volume changes often. What to do?...
  10. Low Volume on Apple EarPods

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low Volume on Apple EarPods: I am getting very low volume from my Apple EarPods (Not AirPods) on my PC. I have tried checking all of the sound settings and device properties but can't find a solution. This happens every now and then, but not all the time. I had this issue previously and was able to fix...