Windows 10: Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

Discus and support Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased an ASUS PCE-AC55BT network card that has both Wireless AC 1200 (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) and Bluetooth 4.2 (Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by retro-pc_user, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

I recently purchased an ASUS PCE-AC55BT network card that has both Wireless AC 1200 (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) and Bluetooth 4.2 (Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R)) that requires an open USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. After I installed the card and its drivers, everything was working, for the most part. And after I restart the computer or attempt to pair my Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth to my desktop, everything goes south. The Bluetooth driver throws a code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43). The only way to get the Xbox One S controller to connect is by the Micro USB cable.

Specs:

ASUS PCE-AC55BT*

AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-core AM3+ CPU

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX Motherboard

nVidia GeForce GT 730

Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB

Razer Naga Mouse

Razer Hex RGB Keyboard

SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17134.472 version 1803)

Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSHD (games and data)

Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD (data and beta games)

Altec Lansing 2.1 channel with dual line-in

Samsung SyncMaster 215BW

ASUS KV222M

LG Blu-Ray RE

LG DVD-RW

Multi card reader + USB 2.0

Antec 650W ATX PSU
    7-port USB 2.0 Hub

Logitech RumblePad 2 (for older games)

Xbox One S Controller* (Bluetooth for modern games, like Fortnite or Everspace)

* currently not working correctly or won't connect.

Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the... f8cfbd47-e5f9-49db-9e85-c8097a0708d4?upload=true.jpg

The picture above is the Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio driver that's throwing the code error along with the access denied error. How does one go about fixing the code error 10 message? I also did the following with the diagnostics:

1) Re-installed the Bluetooth adapter drivers

2) Ran SFC /SCANNOW in Command Prompt (nothing found)

3) Ran the troubleshooting in both the Bluetooth portion and hardware & devices under the find and fix other problems category to no avail**

4) Re-seated the card and the Bluetooth cable that's required to no avail

5) Updated the drivers to the latest one to no avail

If I run the Bluetooth troubleshooting, I get the code 43 on the card itself.

:)

retro-pc_user, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the... [​IMG]

Device Manager...

Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the... [​IMG]

right click, Properties...

Driver tab...

clicked Update driver...

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Dec 24, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Etetherin Win User

Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds

Well i downloaded the drivers from asus website for my motherboard. So i guess the answer to that is yes.

if you are meaning did i search for the problem i am having, then the answer is i tried. Its a very specific issue and i looked for all manner of ways to say "bluetooth not working" or "code 43 Bluetooth" on their support site and tried those steps.

Etetherin, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

1. Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issues Code

2. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  3. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  4. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not working, code 43

Bluetooth not working, code 43: Bluetooth not working, code 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-code-43/6e0ef709-a246-4073-a63f-83a32754b19d
  6. Bluetooth code 43

Bluetooth code 43: I booted up my computer one day only to see that the Bluetooth button was missing. I opened device manager then clicked on the driver icon and then opened properties and then this popped up .I am using a Hewlet Packard ProBook 4535s. How can I fix it [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth not working code 43

Bluetooth not working code 43: I am having trouble with my bluetooth. I have tried everything I can find such as going through the troubleshoot, checking for updates, and uninstalling the driver....
  8. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  9. Bluetooth got error code 43

Bluetooth got error code 43: Hi guys. My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work. What do I do? 142765
  10. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 bluetooth port com access denied

2. window 10 bluetooth device cannot start access denied

3. windows 10 code 43 bluetooth