Windows 10: Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Discus and support Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality. Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickoMckay, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality.
    Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system tray as normal and my bluetooth gaming mouse would connect automatically without issue and work fine.

Now the icon isn't present in the system tray and bluetooth will not work. Instead my PC makes the connection and disconnection sounds that happen when a new bluetooth or USB connection is made. This just continues indefinitely.

If I go into device manager I can see the bluetooth controller disappearing and reappearing with each disconnection and re connection noise.
    If I time it well and manage to right click on the controller and select disable then the noises stop and the computer functions correctly albeit without bluetooth functions.

I would obviously like this to work properly.

I have tried removing the device and deleting the driver - then tried both downloading the latest motherboard driver and installing and also tried using windows to install the driver. Both result in the same behaviour.

Have also tried searching for windows updates but I have all of the latest updates.
    Also tried switching off the bluetooth mouse however the problem continues regardless of there being a device to connect with.

If it matters, the specs are below.

Gigabyte B450 Pro Wifi Motherboard
    Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
    Gigabyte RX580 GPU
    16gb Corsair DDR4 running XMP 3000mhz
    Thermaltake toughpower 850w PSU
    Crucial 1TB NVMe SSD

I have a Corsair K57 Keyboard connected with USB Wifi dongle and a Corsair Ironclaw wireless mouse which has Wifi and Bluetooth options.

Any Ideas?

:)

NickoMckay, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Device Disconnect Sound happening CONSTANTLY!

After upgrading to Win 10, one day for no apparent reason, I started getting a constant sound out of my computer.
    It was as if a device was constantly being disconnected. It occurred about every 3 seconds.
    Every once in a while, the reconnect sound would go off for no reason too.

I found a couple of vague posts about it and one suggested I shut off notifications for Outlook. That seemed pretty odd, but I was desperate. So I did. And it worked. Whether that was the actual issue or not, I didn't care, it stopped the blasted
    sound!

Today, I rebooted my computer as windows had an update ready to install. Guess what. the sound came back.

To fix the constant sound problem on my computer, I opened sounds (typed it into Cortana) and then found Device Connect and Device Disconnect and made both of them none!
    This stopped the sounds, but now when I connect and disconnect a device, nothing happens.
    I could not figure out how else to shut it up! UGH!

Something is obviously wrong. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Jeff

MyOfficePlus, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

1. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Issues Constantly

2. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly: I am trying to use a bluetooth headphone with windows. It is almost fine when I am listening to something. But there is nothing to listen to, the connection keeps closing and opening, again and again, at least two times a minute. I read this...
  3. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly: I am trying to use a bluetooth headphone with windows. It is almost fine when I am listening to something. But there is nothing to listen to, the connection keeps closing and opening, again and again, at least two times a minute. I read this...
  4. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.

Bluetooth Adapter constantly disconnecting.: Hello, I am having trouble with my Bluetooth, I am unable to turn it on and all my headsets and speakers so far have been connected to Bluetooth so I cant connect to any sound. This has happened to me before, But it just fixed itself in a few daysExample:...
  6. All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting

All Bluetooth constantly disconnecting: Hi, I'm having a persistent issue with Bluetooth on my Surface Go. Every minute or so all bluetooth devices disconnect temporarily my keyboard and designer mouse, afterwards the bluetooth icon appears in my taskbar as if something has reset.I've tried bluetooth...
  7. Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

Constant divice connect/disconnect sound: Hi all, I just set up a new computer for myself and installed the latest version of Win10. However I been having issue with constant device connect/disconnect sound issue. It happens with starting up my computer everytime. Also it happens when opening an app like steam etc....
  8. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing: Hello, I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any sound...
  9. Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting

Bluetooth Device Constantly Disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones (BeatsX) keep disconnecting from my Surface Laptop 2 whenever they are not in use for 5 seconds, then they immediately reconnect. This is really annoying because my headphones make a ring when they disconnect and reconnect. I have already tried to...
  10. Constantly hearing the USB connect/disconnect sound at system boot

Constantly hearing the USB connect/disconnect sound at system boot: Hi! So as written in the subject, each time I boot my Windows 10 system, I will constantly hear that USB connect/disconnect sound since a couple of time. It will last about 1 minute then the sound will stop. The thing is that I don't use any USB devices and it does that so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beatsx keeps disconnecting