Windows 10: bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help

Discus and support bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a dell laptop E7470. 1. Bluetooth devices are connecting to "connected voice" options, sound does not come over the bluetooth headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brokenlaptop, May 18, 2020.

1. bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help

I have a dell laptop E7470.

1. Bluetooth devices are connecting to "connected voice" options, sound does not come over the bluetooth headphones automatically, after doing a bit of research having to go into troubleshooting and apply fixes for setting the bluetooth headphones as default, it start working. Having to do this every single time.
    2. Bluetooh headphones are not playing in stereo, when i run the headphone test in youtube, the left and right channels are all playing on both the headphones, there is no seperation
    3. playing videos on youtube goes spinning, does not play sometimes, this is not due to bandwidth issues, but I believe connection to the bluetooth headphones

The above issues do not exist when playing through wired headphones.

Kindly help. I have tried all removing devices, repairing them; resetting the bluetooth headphones using manufacturer specific options; tried several bluetooth headphones.

Best Regards

:)

brokenlaptop, May 18, 2020
  2. HEM
    HeM Win User

bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help

Hi and welcome!

I have no Bluetooth devices but I can suggest some general advises:

1. You don't need "troubleshooting" but Right click on Taskbar speaker icon => Open Sound settings and choose desired output device :

bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help [​IMG]

Perhaps, you have to do that every time...it depends on Bluetooth driver.

2. Stereo issue: Go to Settings / Easy of access => Audio and see if Mono switch is ON :

3. Normally, your Bluetooth headphones should not affect browsing, like YouTube watching/downloading but only its sound. I cannot think of something else but browser or bandwidth issues.

3. bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help

I have a dell laptop E7470.

1. Bluetooth devices are connecting to "connected voice" options, sound does not come over the bluetooth headphones automatically, after doing a bit of research having to go into troubleshooting and apply fixes for setting the bluetooth headphones as default, it start working. Having to do this every single time.
    2. Bluetooh headphones are not playing in stereo, when i run the headphone test in youtube, the left and right channels are all playing on both the headphones, there is no seperation
    3. playing videos on youtube goes spinning, does not play sometimes, this is not due to bandwidth issues, but I believe connection to the bluetooth headphones

The above issues do not exist when playing through wired headphones.

Kindly help. I have tried all removing devices, repairing them; resetting the bluetooth headphones using manufacturer specific options; tried several bluetooth headphones.

Best Regards

brokenlaptop, May 18, 2020
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Jerry8A, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help - Similar Threads - bluetooth issues driving

2. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Jittery - driving me mad: I'm not sure what is going on but in the last few days my mouse has been really jittery and it is driving me mad.Any ideas how I can fix this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jittery-driving-me-mad/a6773101-b066-41d9-9091-5cf24f04defc
  3. Please help with BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation it is driving me mad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation it is driving me mad: Hi all,For about the past 18 months on and off this issue has been driving me crazy, any updates to the NVIDIA graphics driver end up in my PC constantly crashing, I have a NVIDIA RTX 2060 in my machine, it constantly involves me having to revert to the oldest driver I can...
  4. Please help with BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation it is driving me mad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation it is driving me mad: Hi all,For about the past 18 months on and off this issue has been driving me crazy, any updates to the NVIDIA graphics driver end up in my PC constantly crashing, I have a NVIDIA RTX 2060 in my machine, it constantly involves me having to revert to the oldest driver I can...
  5. Please help with BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation it is driving me mad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound: There is an annoying beep sound which happens at random times throughout the day when I'm using my laptop. I tried everything to stop it: switched all sound off on the laptop, tried running trouble shooter on speakers, ran support assist several times, tried Procmon which did...
  7. bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth issues - driving me mad, please help: I have a dell laptop E7470. 1. Bluetooth devices are connecting to "connected voice" options, sound does not come over the bluetooth headphones automatically, after doing a bit of research having to go into troubleshooting and apply fixes for setting the bluetooth headphones...
  8. Firefox driving me mad

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox driving me mad: Firefox keeps crashing, get the script stopped working. I have to use it for certain tasks so stuck there but what is the best browser, not Edge please. 52667
  9. Win 10 driving me mad..please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 driving me mad..please help: I am new to the forum and I will be grateful for help. I upgraded last July from win 8.1 to 10 and every thing went well and I really liked win 10 until last week. The problem started when I tried to play a movie in the bluray drive and discovered that it was not working. The...
  10. Please help, this is driving me mad !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help, this is driving me mad !!: Okay, I upgraded to windows 10 as soon as it released a couple of days ago. Since then I have been tearing my hair out trying to solve the few issues I have. I am about to give up and go back to windows 8.1, but thought I would post here first to see if anyone can help....