Windows 10: Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a new acer laptop. Whenever i connect my Bluetooth earphones within about 5-10 mins the earphones stop playing audio. its still connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tommyy_boi, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

I just got a new acer laptop. Whenever i connect my Bluetooth earphones within about 5-10 mins the earphones stop playing audio. its still connected but it just stops playing any sound. I always have to troubleshoot the Bluetooth every 10 mins for it to work and the image below is what it shows when i troubleshoot it. i have to keep doing this repeatedly and all my Bluetooth drivers are up to date. Its also not the earphones problem because the earphones work fine on other devices. Can someone please tell me whats wrong :/

https://preview.redd.it/ytodrqntmr3...bp&s=29474c7f3b9fc77140c8a45b00f8cf6b93883d0b

submitted by /u/Tommyy_boi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tommyy_boi, Dec 7, 2020
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Windows 10 Acer Aspire V5-573G laptop not detecting bluetooth wireless headphones

Hi Uday,

To better isolate your issue, we'd like to ask few questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried using the link above?
    • Is this issue isolated only between the laptop and the headphone?
    Try the following steps below to help resolve the issue:

• Open Device manager.
    • Look for the driver for Wireless Bluetooth, then right-click and select
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab then click Uninstall.
    • Restart laptop after doing step 3. After reboot, your laptop will automatically install the driver.
    If the issue still persists, visit the laptop's manufacturer website to install manually an available Bluetooth driver for your device. Check out the link on the post above and look for
    "Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager. How can I fix this?" section for reference.

We'll wait for your response.

Martin Bar, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop

1. Bluetooth issues on an acer laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issues acer

2. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  3. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  4. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Acer laptop internet issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop internet issue: I have a problem with my browser, when I download apps on Microsoft edge I get an error of a blue circle with an "i" in it on the downloading arrow and the app fails to download, please assist....
  6. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Laptop: Hello, I have a question! I have Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-C4Y0, 4 GB DDR4 RAM laptop. Intel Celeron processor N4000 1.10 GHz and Intel UHD graphics 600. I have noticed that it takes time to turn on or off. It doesn't open any application in the starting. I have also disabled...
  7. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Laptop: It won’t get past the logo “Acer explore beyond limit” and I’ve tried alt key 10 btw :( it doesn’t even show the loadin sign or even come up with anything literally frozen. I have school tmr :(( submitted by /u/annanguyen321 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared on Acer laptop with Windows 10: I have used Bluetooth headphones fine on my Swift SF315-41 Acer laptop with Windows 10 64-bit for months. This morning, it stopped working for no apparent reason: It disappeared from the Device Manager When I click View: Show hidden devices in Device Manager, it still does...
  9. Windows 10 Acer Laptop Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Acer Laptop Boot Issues: [IMG]Hi, i am having issues with my acer nitro 5 laptop. it recently started glitching out when touching the shell of the laptop, i had to hard re boot it each time it did this. now it wont even boot up, it loads to just before i would enter my password and all i get...
  10. acer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer laptop: my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/acer-laptop/bb4d505f-58f6-4de7-8364-67ba64b8d85a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my acer laptop is not connecting with my phone using Bluetooth

2. acer nitro 5 cant connect to bluetooth headphones

3. acer laptop bluetooth not working windows 7

4. Acer bluetooth does not connect,
  5. acer laptop bluetooth not working windows 10,
  6. acer laptop windows 10 bluetooth always fails