Windows 10: Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

Discus and support Bluetooth issues since last weeks update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Inavdm, May 17, 2019.

1. Inavdm Win User

Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

Morning
    I have the following devices
    Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113
    Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113
    Nokia phone on Android OS

Samsung tablet on Android OS

Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600

My issue:

Before the update, all these devices was connect via bluetooth with no issues.

Since the update, the lenovo refuse to connect to ALL the devices. When I click on bluetooth, add bluetooth device, Add a device (I click on the first one mice, keyboards etc), I can see ALL the devices, BUT the other devices do not see the Lenovo.

I did the bluetooth troubleshoot a few times.

I removed all the bluetooth devices from device manger

I download and reinstall all the drivers

I restart the "bluetooth support system" in services.

I went into "more bluetooth options" and made sure it's set to detect

and still NOTHING. Keep ketting the error "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again".

The problem is NOT with the Acer, phone, tablet or mouse, as it all works with one another. The fault is with the Lenovo.
    The Bluetooth adapter in the Lenovo is
    Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
    Radio information: Firmware version HCI 6.10060 / LMP 6.62082
    Driver 1.3.865.3

I have wasted hours so far to get this resolved. PLEASE help me.

:)

Inavdm, May 17, 2019

2. Bluetooth issues in windows 10

My PC is ASUS X452E.

The issue started just this week.

I have done no other troubleshooting besides what I previously mentioned.

ArchieSch. P., May 17, 2019
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 17, 2019
  4. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

1. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issues since

2. Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates: Split from this thread. Same problem. I have a new-ish Dell Inspiron 5493 with Win 10 Home. Microsoft just updated the OS this evening and now my Bluetooth mouse is gone. So I go to Bluetooth settings and where there's normally a slider switch icon to turn Bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issue since last Windows update: And I've tried everything to fix it. Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its seemed to have gone? Am I the only one? Also had the search bar broken but managed to fix that. submitted by /u/deport...
  4. For weeks since last update, my sound is much quieter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For weeks since last update, my sound is much quieter: Hello.. I searched every where for weeks but I need to ask directly now, what happened to my volume levels? It will show that I selected max volume, but only achieve 1/3 of it, like it is forcing the volume to be lower. The only thing that works is if I turn on OR off windows...
  5. Random BSODs since update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  6. Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's: Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2 week's, showing message We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes, Don't turn off your computer.....
  7. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....
  8. Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update: Since the latest windows update March 2019 I am unable to connect by Microsoft designer keyboard and mouse with Bluetooth. When I try to connect the keyboard it comes up on the screen . I type in the number shown and it tells me keyboard connected but the blinking light is...
  9. I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.

I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.: 1. Shut off my microphone: Went on line and found others with similar problems, apparently you went in, reinstalled games we did not want, shut off our app microphones. I turned on the microphone, and then turned it off for particular apps. I have yet to test it. 2. I have...
  10. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...