Windows 10: Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows

Discus and support Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I originally thought it would've been an issue with the buds themselves, but they work flawlessly with Linux on the exact same hardware, as well as on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OritsemaLawson, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows

I originally thought it would've been an issue with the buds themselves, but they work flawlessly with Linux on the exact same hardware, as well as on android.To start, I can't use them normally, I need to re-pair with the buds out of the case. Auto-connect doesn't work either, it just connects to the case without actually connecting to the buds. They disconnect randomly as well as make strange noises that I can only describe as rhythmic cutting. It's especially as bad when using one bud as opposed to both. At times I need to reset the buds completely just to get them to work properly with win

:)

OritsemaLawson, Sep 16, 2021

2. how do i connect xiaomi airdots to pc?

I'll start by noting that I do not own Xiaomi airdots so I cannot confirm or test this, but from my research the key seems to be this:

If your airdots are paired with another device such as a smartphone, temporarily disable bluetooth on that device first to prevent it from connecting to your airdots. Then, place the airdots in pairing mode (see instructions for the airdots).

On your computer, goto Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth.

It may take a few seconds to find the airdots. Once it does, select this. That should complete the pairing process.

hsehestedt, Sep 16, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows

1. Bluetooth issues with airdots 3 on Windows - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issues airdots

2. Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected: Hi,I have recently updated to the windows 10H2 version of windows 10 from chromeOS flex. The last time I was in windows 10, my airdots worked just fine. But recently when I am keeping it near my laptop it's connecting and staying connected. But when I wear it and turn on...
  3. Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected: Hi,I have recently updated to the windows 10H2 version of windows 10 from chromeOS flex. The last time I was in windows 10, my airdots worked just fine. But recently when I am keeping it near my laptop it's connecting and staying connected. But when I wear it and turn on...
  4. Redmi Airdots keeps getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth connect to Megaboom 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connect to Megaboom 3: I have been trying to connect to a Megaboom 3 speaker from my desktop PC with windows 10. It will pair up to it but will not connect. Message says, it will not connect make sure device is still discoverable which it is because I just paired to it. It will work to my android...
  6. Bluetooth connect to Megaboom 3

Bluetooth connect to Megaboom 3: I have been trying to connect to a Megaboom 3 speaker from my desktop PC with windows 10. It will pair up to it but will not connect. Message says, it will not connect make sure device is still discoverable which it is because I just paired to it. It will work to my android...
  7. Redmi Airdots 2 not working as headset on Windows 10

Redmi Airdots 2 not working as headset on Windows 10: Today in the morning I used my airdots to attend some online classes and it worked just fine as a headset, microphone and headphones working as usual. When I tried tu use it again in the afternoon it only connected as a headphone and the headset option wasn't showing. I tried...
  8. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  9. Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows

Xiaomi Airdots mic not working in Windows: I can't use my Redmi Airdots as a headset in softwares as Skype, Teams or Voice Recorder. The microphone doesn't work with MS Teams and Skype. They freezes if I try to attend a call. In Audio inputs and outputs configuration appears two options for this device:...
  10. Bluetooth RedMi AirDots won't play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth RedMi AirDots won't play: I'm trying to connect my AirDots to my laptop (Bluetooth version 4). It connects normally, but won't play or recognize the AirDots as an output device. Onde I forced my windows 10 to recognize the phones as an output device and tested with youtube and Spotify, but the videos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buds 3 for windows 10 driver