Windows 10: Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Both of these devices can connect to bluetooth without issue. I have tried to contact support through chat before and I've just been sent articles on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fresh Pancake1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones

Both of these devices can connect to bluetooth without issue. I have tried to contact support through chat before and I've just been sent articles on bluetooth not connecting, which is why I want to clarify as that is not the issue. I am also running many devices through bluetooth at once, a mouse, controller, keyboard and headphones at once. The keyboard and mouse function without issue (for the most part, the keyboard is a surface keyboard and on rare occasion stutters). The headphones experience frequent audio distortion (speeding up, usually), cutting out, and stuttering, with occasional long stretches without issue. The controller disconnects entirely while playing games sometimes, and makes all of the headphone issues worse while it is connected. Sometimes it even causes the headphones to disconnect entirely. I know these issues are bluetooth related, as when the headphones are plugged in do they not suffer these issues.

Would greatly appreciate assistance! These problems have been consistent for a couple months now, when they annoy me too much I just plug in the headphones and don't use the controller.

:)

Fresh Pancake1, Nov 21, 2019

2. Bose wireless headphones not recognized.

Remove headphones from Device Manager

Sometimes there might be issues with Bose Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10, but users reported that this issue can be fixed simply by removing your headphones from Device Manager. To do that, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

device-manager

Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

uninstall-driver

After you’ve deleted Bose headphones from Device Manager, they should appear as headphones in Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory. To do that, follow
    these steps:

On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Some users are suggesting that you don’t need to delete the device from Device Manager, you just have to delete the headphones’ memory by following the instructions above.

Solution 2 – Uninstall your audio driver and install the latest audio driver

If you’re using wired Bose headphones, you might want to try removing your audio driver in order to fix any potential issues. To remove an audio driver, just go to Device Manager, locate your audio driver, right click it and choose Uninstall. After uninstalling
    the audio driver, it’s recommended to go to your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest audio driver.

Few users also suggest installing audio drivers by using the compatibility mode. To do that, follow these steps:

Locate the audio driver setup file and right click it. Choose Properties

Navigate to Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select one of the previous versions of Windows, for example Windows 7, and click Apply and OK to save changes.

Run the setup file and install the latest audio drivers.

Use a Bluetooth adapter / update your Bluetooth drivers

Problems with Bose headphones can be caused by Bluetooth drivers, so make sure that they are up to date before connecting Bose Bluetooth headphones. If you have the latest drivers, but the problem still persists, you might want to use a Bluetooth adapter. Users
    reported that after buying a Bluetooth adapter and installing the necessary drivers the issue was resolved. While buying a Bluetooth adapter, make sure to choose one that comes with with a driver CD in order to avoid any further Bluetooth issues.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Stuttering audio playback with Bose QC35 bluetooth headphones

Ive purchased the Bose QC 35 bluetooth headphones. They have been paired with my Windows 10 desktop. Audio plays with constant stuttering. I have updated Windows, audio drivers, and the headphones themselves.

I have chosen the headphone profile (not headset profile) for audio playback.

I have tried disabling all enhancements.

I have unchecked allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.

I have turned off hands-free telephony.

When paired with my iphone the audio is fine. I tried my wife's Beats headphones and they stutter on Win 10 too, but on iPhone/iPad there's no stutter.

Its obviously a Win 10 issue as i see other people have had the same issue, but there doesn't seem to be a fix.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

johannblandford, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones

Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones

1. Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issues Xbox

2. Bluetooth Audio Connection Issue B&O Beoplay H9i & Bose QC35 II

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Connection Issue B&O Beoplay H9i & Bose QC35 II: Hello,I recently performed a clean installation of Windows 10 and have encountered an issue with my headphones. To provide some context, my headphones are known for their excellent sound quality and worked flawlessly on both Windows 10 and Windows 11 before the...
  3. Bluetooth Audio Connection Issue B&O Beoplay H9i & Bose QC35 II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Connection Issue B&O Beoplay H9i & Bose QC35 II: Hello,I recently performed a clean installation of Windows 10 and have encountered an issue with my headphones. To provide some context, my headphones are known for their excellent sound quality and worked flawlessly on both Windows 10 and Windows 11 before the...
  4. Bluetooth Audio Connection Issue B&O Beoplay H9i & Bose QC35 II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  6. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device: Hello,I have updated Bose drivers on my headphones, and I have updated device drives on my PC. I am able to connect my headphones to my iPhone, but they are not showing up as an option when trying to connect to my PC via Bluetooth.Windows 10 64-bit, version 21H2From...
  7. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device: Hello,I have updated Bose drivers on my headphones, and I have updated device drives on my PC. I am able to connect my headphones to my iPhone, but they are not showing up as an option when trying to connect to my PC via Bluetooth.Windows 10 64-bit, version 21H2From...
  8. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Trouble using Bose QC35 headphones, Alexa and Bluetooth

Trouble using Bose QC35 headphones, Alexa and Bluetooth: On the App Bose Connect, I show my computer, my smartphone, iPad, Echo Dot and Bose Headphones. In Bose Connect, I show in the top part of myphone two items: My phone and my computer. The other items are in the lower part of the screen. This makes sense because the headphones...
  10. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...