Windows 10: Bluetooth issues

Discus and support Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got an update about two months ago on a Windows 10 computer. Although I know how to fix the ongoing issue the problem is it is ongoing. Once a week I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TammyDiehl, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Bluetooth issues

I got an update about two months ago on a Windows 10 computer. Although I know how to fix the ongoing issue the problem is it is ongoing. Once a week I have to go in find the bluetooth under hidden in device manager, uninstall and reinstall the driver. Why does this continue happening and how can I prevent this happening? I am getting to the point where I am scared of turning off the computer.

:)

TammyDiehl, Sep 30, 2019

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth issues

1. Bluetooth issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issues

2. Bluetooth issue win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue win 10 Pro: I have a company laptop wher bluetooth worked until a week or so ago when Bluetooth stopped working I checked and attempted to update drivers with no change when I look in device manager Bluetooth is under Hidden devices with the following appearance [ATTACH]...
  3. Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor Quality Audio When Using Bose Quiet Comfort 35-Bluetooth Issues: Hi :) I had posted this issue yesterday but it looks like it was deleted, so I thought I'd try again. Long story short, I can't get Bluetooth to work with my headphones. Please help....
  4. Bluetooth issue with Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth issue with Windows: Bluetooth was working fine on my laptop (2012) until I reinstalled Windows. The Bluetooth drivers have also been downloaded and installed from the Samsung site, and, although the device is now recognised, it won't connect. I think this may be a software problem with the...
  5. Windows 10 1903 wifi, LAN and Bluetooth connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 wifi, LAN and Bluetooth connectivity issues: Hi, the following happened after running the Windows 10 update from 1803 to 1903 on 29 Oct 2019, after shutdown and then boot on 30 Oct 2019: - Could not connect to Wifi network (Broadcom adapter) - Could not connect to modem using ethernet cable to modem (Broadcom adapter)...
  6. Weird font issue on bluetooth settings page, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font issue on bluetooth settings page, how to fix?: What can i do to fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font-issue-on-bluetooth-settings-page-how-to/43623b2f-8394-4ab7-a9ff-d9700b1b60f0
  7. Bluetooth device connectivity issue

Bluetooth device connectivity issue: After recent update on windows 10,I am not able to connect to my JBL go speakers which was previously paired. The windows is not able to search the speaker. I also tried connecting other Bluetooth devices but in vain....
  8. Bluetooth file transfer issue

Bluetooth file transfer issue: I run Windows 10 and have my laptop paired successfully with an Android mobile phone. It's always worked perfectly.......until the latest huge Windows update. Now I have bluetooth issues. I can send files from my laptop to my phone via bluetooth no problem (please bare...
  9. Bluetooth Issue on Windows 10

Bluetooth Issue on Windows 10: Hello, I'm using a Dell laptop with Windows 10. The laptop has Bluetooth capability, which I have been using with the laptop (mainly for audio), since I purchased it 2 months ago. Today, when I started my computer for the day, I could not find the Bluetooth icon in the...
  10. Bluetooth Identification Issue

Bluetooth Identification Issue: So, I updated my Nvidia driver for the first time in 51 months. And the update to the driver went fine. Prior to the update my "Wicked Bandido" bluetooth headphones were connecting to my computer, and working perfectly with little issues. After the update happened and I...