Windows 10: bluetooth issues

Discus and support bluetooth issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i can't hear any voice from my bluetooth headphones when connected to my laptop. the headphones work fine on other devices but on my laptop i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ridhimaq, Nov 21, 2020.

1. ridhimaq Win User

bluetooth issues

i can't hear any voice from my bluetooth headphones when connected to my laptop.
    the headphones work fine on other devices but on my laptop i can't hear anything unless n until i am extremely close to the laptop.
    it's a new laptop , got it in september.

:)

ridhimaq, Nov 21, 2020

2. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth issues

1. bluetooth issues - Similar Threads - bluetooth issues

2. Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game: I am having trouble with my Bluetooth headphones whenever I try to play a game. When I first launch a game I have tried with multiple different games the audio for the game works just fine with no issues. However as soon as I click onto another application, be it by using alt...
  3. bluetooth connectivity issues

bluetooth connectivity issues: So i followed instructions, i was having bluetooth issues so i went to microsoft and it told me to delete my drivers from device manager, restart my laptop and it will automatically reinstall and everything will be fine and dandy, it wasnt, now my laptop wont even acknowledge...
  4. Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues: My bluetooth mouse stopped working. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers. Have tried a different mouse. None of these options have solved the issues. I have three different mice and my computer cannot find any of them. If does see other bluetooth...
  5. "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices): I've been experiencing issues very similar to the ones experienced by another user in the following post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/ with one exception, my airpods will experience this same lack of...
  6. Bluetooth Issues

Bluetooth Issues: Having issues with bluetooth. Have uninstalled and reinstalled bluetooth drivers but still unable to connect to bluetooth mouse. Have tried two different mice and computer cannot find either. Both are charged and turned on. Need Help...
  7. Bluetooth issues - Atheros AR9462

Bluetooth issues - Atheros AR9462: Hi everyone, I’m having issues with said Bluetooth adapter on Windows 10 for almost a year now: it doesn’t recognise any of the Bluetooth devices I try to pair it to. Now I’m trying to Link a pair of AirPods Pro with it, unsuccessfully: the AirPods work with other PCs (I...
  8. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...
  9. Bluetooth speaker issue

Bluetooth speaker issue: My laptopHP ELITEBOOK 8560W gets connected with my bluetooth speaker but does not share audio. Please provide a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-issue/cd30c00a-bf2a-4628-ac7e-c3675780ea30
  10. Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected: Basically I have 3 devices I would like to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth, which are: Mouse Wacom tablet Headset I have never been able to connect all these without noticing either some sort of input lag (So mouse pointer being more or less half a second behind to any...