Windows 10: bluetooth just magically disapeared

Discus and support bluetooth just magically disapeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; woke up this morning to work on some school work tried to connect my Bluetooth deadset and none of the BT devices I have paired to my laptop are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rjnoidam54, Sep 16, 2021.

1. bluetooth just magically disapeared

woke up this morning to work on some school work tried to connect my Bluetooth deadset and none of the BT devices I have paired to my laptop are working. try to turn on BT and there isn't even an option to anymore. now after troubleshooting it says that my device isn't compatible with Bluetooth which. How is this possible if u was just using it literally 4hours prior.

:)

rjnoidam54, Sep 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Sep 16, 2021
  4. bluetooth just magically disapeared

Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Howdy, Bree:

I successfully implemented your instructions.

Default PowerSpect 1510

bluetooth just magically disapeared [​IMG]

I have (1) issue to resolve (see printscreen):

• Not able to CREATE more than (4) partitions on Disk 2.

bluetooth just magically disapeared [​IMG]

Might you suggest a SOLUTION?

Thank you much in advance.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth just magically disapeared

1. bluetooth just magically disapeared - Similar Threads - bluetooth magically disapeared

2. windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!: Today i started my pc and bluetooth is no longer active. It's also NOT listed under device manager. Also the icon on the taskbar disappeared . When i run troubleshooter, i get an error.When i select Give feedback on this troubleshooter i get :\It worked perfectly yesterday!...
  3. windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 bluetooth disapeared today!: Today i started my pc and bluetooth is no longer active. It's also NOT listed under device manager. Also the icon on the taskbar disappeared . When i run troubleshooter, i get an error.When i select Give feedback on this troubleshooter i get :\It worked perfectly yesterday!...
  4. Bluetooth Switch Disapeared. Driver Is Installed,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Switch Disapeared. Driver Is Installed,: Hello, I Have Recently Went Into Settings Trying To Connect A Pair Of Bluetooth Headphones. The Bluetooth Switch is Gone And It Says I Do Not Have Bluetooth Turned On. I Know My Device Has Bluetooth Because It Was Working For Until Around 3 Months Ago I Have Had It Since...
  5. Setting to turn on bluetooth just randomly disapeared, ive already updated the drivers and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting to turn on bluetooth just randomly disapeared, ive already updated the drivers and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bruhbruhbruhbruhyeah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3fz6s/setting_to_turn_on_bluetooth_just_randomly/
  6. my bluetooth disapeared

my bluetooth disapeared: I have been using Bluetooth on me brand new Skytech Archangel gaming computer everyday and now all of a sudden it is gone and says I don't have Bluetooth. I don't know what happened but I had Bluetooth and now I don't. Ive tried your suggestions already and computer says I...
  7. Bluetooth magic???

Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  8. Bluetooth magic???

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  9. Bluetooth disapeared?

Bluetooth disapeared?: In the past I have connected my airpod pros to my pc. When I went to use them on the my again they would not connect. It is showing that they have been connected, but when I go to connect it doesn't let me select connect or remove like on the other devices on there. I have...
  10. Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared

Updated Windows 10 today and Bluetooth has disapeared: I have updated the Windows Update as current version was no longer being supported. The bluetooth device has disappeared from the Device Manager and the laptop no longer has bluetooth. How is this possible. The laptop is the Lenovo Yoga. Can anybody help restore my...