Windows 10: Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, bluetooth on my laptop keeps disappearing and reappearing after I Restart my laptop. I bought this laptop a month ago, and initially it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by E.B._888, Jan 8, 2020.

1. E.B._888 Win User

Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10

Hello, bluetooth on my laptop keeps disappearing and reappearing after I Restart my laptop. I bought this laptop a month ago, and initially it didn't act like this, but from some point on it starting doing it, so I tried to reset it hoping that some sort of update might have inflicted the problem, but up to avail.

When the bluetooth is dissappeared, it looks like this:

Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10 69a68ca1-e93e-4b63-a523-cf5c1b7530e5?upload=true.png

As you can see, there is no 'Bluetooth Turn On/Off' button.

When I troubleshoot the Bluetooth on settings, it says there is no bluetooth found in my laptop, which is impossible because when I restart it, Bluetooth comes back again. Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10 a0d92159-4be4-41f9-8982-191df323214f?upload=true.png

Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10 e0e8ea01-845b-46b5-af18-8e3d9e9ec018?upload=true.png

On device manager, when the bluetooth is disappeared, I can see the Bluetooth option by 'Show Hidden Options.' And when I tried updating everything on Device Manager, no changes or actually everything is up to date.

And when I restart it, Bluetooth comes back up working perfectly until the laptop is in sleep mode due to being idle for long. After sleep mode is off Bluetooth is off.

Anyone with a solution, please help me!

:)

E.B._888, Jan 8, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 8, 2020
  3. CNSZU Win User
    Folders keep reappearing

The script "64-bit_Remove_All_user_Folders_in_This_PC.reg" has a major bug. The linked folders keep reappearing under This PC. This is what happens:

1. Quick Access and This PC both contain the Documents folder
    2. The "64-bit_Remove_All_user_Folders_in_This_PC.reg" script is applied
    3. The linked folders disappear from This PC. Everything is fine.
    4. I click the Documents folder under Quick Access, then double click a documents sub folder on the right panel.
    5. The Documents folder reappears under This PC.

The idea of my setup is to have all common folders pinned under Quick Access, and none under This PC to avoid any duplicates. Is there any way to fix this?

CNSZU, Jan 8, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth keeps disappearing and reappearing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keeps disappearing

2. bluetooth driver keeps appearing and reappearing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth driver keeps appearing and reappearing on windows 10: My bluetooth suddenly stopped working at the beginning of this month and I haven't been able to fix it. When I go to check on the drivers in device manager, it just flickers in and out. i uploaded a video to show what i meanThis problem started after I tried to update my PC...
  3. bluetooth driver keeps appearing and reappearing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth driver keeps appearing and reappearing on windows 10: My bluetooth suddenly stopped working at the beginning of this month and I haven't been able to fix it. When I go to check on the drivers in device manager, it just flickers in and out. i uploaded a video to show what i meanThis problem started after I tried to update my PC...
  4. bluetooth driver keeps appearing and reappearing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly: I built my pc a few months ago and only recently I started dealing with this issue. I would restart my pc and at random the Wi-Fi disappears and only reappears after a few days. I’ve tried finding fixes and did everything that the internet tells me but the most I can do is...
  6. WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly: I built my pc a few months ago and only recently I started dealing with this issue. I would restart my pc and at random the Wi-Fi disappears and only reappears after a few days. I’ve tried finding fixes and did everything that the internet tells me but the most I can do is...
  7. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing then Reappearing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing then Reappearing.: A couple of days ago, I had My Xbox Controller and Bluetooth Headphones connected when out of nowhere, They both just disconnected. At first, I thought that maybe I must of pressed something to disconnect them, So I try reconnecting them. Which worked... For 5-10 seconds,...
  8. Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing: So for some reason and this only happens to one of my shortcuts but it just disappears then when i refresh is appears again but not in the same place so i have to move it back and then it just keeps doing this. Its so annoying submitted by /u/hitman4967 [link] [comments]...
  9. Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.: Hello! This problem has been annoying me all week. My mouse would disappear then reappear, then disappear again several minutes later. This would go on and on. Is there a solution to permanently fix this issue?...
  10. Pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing: My pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing... it as if i have blank spots on my screen where the pointer hides behind (there is nothing wrong with my screen though). I've updated my computer and it still hasn't fixed the issue. its very annoying when trying to select...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth keeps disappearing windows 10

2. bluetooth keeps disappearing