Windows 10: Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11

Discus and support Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm experiencing trouble with Windows 11; my Bluetooth keeps disappearing from the shortcut tab. I've tried every internet repair I can find,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis Danne Taniegra, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11

Hello, I'm experiencing trouble with Windows 11; my Bluetooth keeps disappearing from the shortcut tab. I've tried every internet repair I can find, and while it temporarily fixes the issue, the next day it reappears. I've also tried a cold reboot and multiple restarts, but the same thing happens.Scanned sfc:Fsquirt manual launching:

:)

Dennis Danne Taniegra, Sep 22, 2023

2. Bluetooth disappeared (Windows 11)

• So uninstalled the Bluetooth Adapter and the faulty USB device and rebooted.
    • Bluetooth Capability Restored!!
    Yes - this worked on my Acer Desktop which I upgraded to Windows 11 some time ago. Bluetooth disappeared / hid itself after a Wondows update. Anyway - your advice as above has fixed the problem. Hope it holds. Many thanks.

BeatsMeWhy, Sep 22, 2023
  3. Jonesy847 Win User
    Bluetooth disappeared (Windows 11)

I've just had this problem....twice now!! Essentially, with no warning or error, a perfectly working Bluetooth setup suddenly disappears the follow time the PC is booted up. Both occasions appear to occur after a WIndows Update.

My system is a fairly new Dell Inspiron 3881 (10th Gen) i7 Desktop, running Windows 11.

The 1st time this happened was after the Windows 10 > 11 upgrade via Windows Update. After the reboot..no Bluetooth. I checked the available Network Connections spotted the Bluetooth Network Connection as "Not enabled", I noticed the Device Manager had no Bluetooth hardware listed. So I simply re-download the Qualcomm Bluetooth adapter driver from the Dell website and all capability returned after a reboot.

The 2nd time was a little more involved. A "cumulative update" was installed yesterday via Windows Update, no reboot required and no effect on Bluetooth Capabilities. But this morning, booted up PC, no Bluetooth:

• After trying a few things suggested in this thread nothing worked.
    • Checking Network connection revealed no Bluetooth connection this time (disabled or otherwise).
    • Device Manager also showed no Bluetooth hardware. I did notice a faulty USB device down in the USB list (listed as unknown as description request failed, so no Hardware ID or any means to identify what this is). I did note the location though. Status of "disabled as Windows has found a problem with this device".
    • Device Manager showed Bluetooth hardware after unhiding. All listed Bluetooth devices were all "grayed" (this includes all the (Bluetooth) connected devices). I located the actual Bluetooth Adapter and looked up its properties; Status of "This device is not connected to this computer". I also noticed the Device Location as exactly the same as the Faulty USB device.
    • So uninstalled the Bluetooth Adapter and the faulty USB device and rebooted.
    • Bluetooth Capability Restored!!

Jonesy847, Sep 22, 2023
  4. Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11

bluetooth is disappear from device

Hello, karmveer kumawat

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that your Bluetooth option is missing from your device. There could be many reasons why the Bluetooth option has disappeared from your device. Therefore, troubleshooting is necessary. Have you followed the suggestions listed here, especially those related to drivers and settings?

Windows 11 Bluetooth disappears fixes (2023) - Microsoft Community

Troubleshooting audio problems in Windows 11 - Microsoft Community

You can also check other troubleshooting steps in Microsoft Support pages:

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support

Yuhao Li - MSFT, Sep 22, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11

1. Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keeps disappearing

2. Bluetooth Icon keeps disappearing from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon keeps disappearing from Windows 11: I have as Asus Tuf F15 which has the notorious Mediatek MT7921 wifi/bluetooth card. My wifi card also started acting the way mentioned in this post. My wifi icon would disappear and I tried each and everything from downloading different drivers to deleting windows update to...
  3. Bluetooth Icon keeps disappearing from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Icon keeps disappearing from Windows 11: I have as Asus Tuf F15 which has the notorious Mediatek MT7921 wifi/bluetooth card. My wifi card also started acting the way mentioned in this post. My wifi icon would disappear and I tried each and everything from downloading different drivers to deleting windows update to...
  4. Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11

Bluetooth keeps disappearing from windows 11: Hello, I'm experiencing trouble with Windows 11; my Bluetooth keeps disappearing from the shortcut tab. I've tried every internet repair I can find, and while it temporarily fixes the issue, the next day it reappears. I've also tried a cold reboot and multiple restarts, but...
  5. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

Bluetooth keeps disappearing: my Bluetooth keeps disappearing even though i was connected to it moments ago and has any ideas on a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keeps-disappearing/6b31f80f-5794-4c9e-9533-d1c47adf1e8a
  6. My WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disappearing from Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disappearing from Windows 11.: I keep getting this problem. I've tried everything, going through device manager. I had to completely reset the laptop, which seemed to solve the issue. After updates it happened again. Incredibly the way I sorted it the last time, was to reset the battery on the device?...
  7. My WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disappearing from Windows 11.

My WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disappearing from Windows 11.: I keep getting this problem. I've tried everything, going through device manager. I had to completely reset the laptop, which seemed to solve the issue. After updates it happened again. Incredibly the way I sorted it the last time, was to reset the battery on the device?...
  8. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps disappearing: I am seeing the following messageCurrently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keeps-disappearing/353ffc7d-9dbd-44ba-a69d-2906d95bc498
  9. Bluetooth keeps disappearing

Bluetooth keeps disappearing: I have an Acer Aspire A515-51 laptop and I'm repeatedly having the problem of Bluetooth randomly ceasing to work out of nowhere every few weeks. I've fixed it in the past by uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers and installing the ones from my laptop manufacturer and it usually...
  10. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??: Hey guys looking for some help with my Acer E1-531 Windows 10 laptop. The issue i'm having is my bluetooth keeps disappearing from my laptop. I use a bluetooth speaker and every few restarts all my bluetooth settings just disappear. When ever i try to search "Bluetooth"...