Windows 10: Bluetooth keeps disconnecting itself after some time

Discus and support Bluetooth keeps disconnecting itself after some time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an annoying problem with my Surface Laptop 2. My bluetooth keeps deactivating itself at random. It happens mostly after some time without use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/miztersweven, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting itself after some time

I have an annoying problem with my Surface Laptop 2. My bluetooth keeps deactivating itself at random. It happens mostly after some time without use (like watching a movie or when its in standby).

When its deactivated I can't activate it anymore. The option is gone in the Windows Action Center and on the bluetooth site in settings there is no longer the "slider" to turn it on.

Below all my bluetooth devices it says: "Bluetooth is deactivated". The only thing that helps is a reboot.

Does anyone know this problem? I can't find a fix for it. Drivers are all updated and latest Windows 10 version is installed. I have the i5, 256gb, 8gb SL2 if it's important.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/miztersweven
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/miztersweven, Sep 19, 2020

2. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting..

On my windows 10 laptop the Bluetooth connected devices keeps disconnecting, its not the device's fault, its fault of the Bluetooth menu, it keeps searching for device for infinite times, and disconnects all..

Abhishek.Roy, Sep 19, 2020
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2020
  4. pego---01 Win User

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting itself after some time

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Did anyone get a sensible answer as to why the 6230i keeps disconnecting from the Nokia PC suite (6.8.22) when bluetooth is used.

I have the same problem using a Dell Latitude D400 using Bluetooth (WIDCOMM) and a Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth module hardware. The PC is running XP Prof. SP2 and the mail system is Lotus Notes 6x.

The Nokia PC applications disconnect for no apparent reason though 6230i registers that the bluetooth connection is still "Active" and that the PC and 6230i are still paired. I have to disconnect via the phone and reconnect again via the PC and everything works
    again for a while.

There is no particular reason why the disconnection occurs - I've tried most things suggested in the forum without luck.

Is there a solution? I have to use Nokia because I'm using a company telephone.

pego---01, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting itself after some time

1. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting itself after some time - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

2. Wifi disconnecting after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnecting after some time: Hello, after using my new laptop with windows 11 on it, everything was working fine until after some time i started getting my wifi disconnected just by itself, and when i want to connect it back, there is no wifi button completely, and if i try to reconnect to the wifi in...
  3. Wifi disconnecting after some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnecting after some time: Hello, after using my new laptop with windows 11 on it, everything was working fine until after some time i started getting my wifi disconnected just by itself, and when i want to connect it back, there is no wifi button completely, and if i try to reconnect to the wifi in...
  4. Laptop WiFi disconnect after some time

Laptop WiFi disconnect after some time: My WiFi automatically disconnects after 2-3 hrs of continuous use and after that I am not able see that wifi name in wifi list and I have to restart my laptop to get it connected again but sometimes even after doing it, it didn't connect. I have even done troubleshooting and...
  5. Laptop WiFi disconnect after some time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop WiFi disconnect after some time: My WiFi automatically disconnects after 2-3 hrs of continuous use and after that I am not able see that wifi name in wifi list and I have to restart my laptop to get it connected again but sometimes even after doing it, it didn't connect. I have even done troubleshooting and...
  6. Laptop WiFi disconnect after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. WIFI keeps disconnecting itself after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps disconnecting itself after windows update: I never get into this trouble before, my home wifi is usually just fine. But after I updated my windows 11 recently, it kept disconnecting itself. So I tried to forget the network and reconnect. But now it always asks for the password despite never being changed.Now I need to...
  8. WIFI keeps disconnecting itself after windows update

WIFI keeps disconnecting itself after windows update: I never get into this trouble before, my home wifi is usually just fine. But after I updated my windows 11 recently, it kept disconnecting itself. So I tried to forget the network and reconnect. But now it always asks for the password despite never being changed.Now I need to...
  9. Bletooth earphones keep disconnecting after some time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bletooth earphones keep disconnecting after some time: This happens only with windows, not my phone. They only disconnect after remaining idle for some time, not during playing media. And sometimes they only connect voice, as opposed to voice, music. I've tried many things like sfc/ scannow, dism, power options, reinstalling...
  10. WiFi Disconnects Automatically After Some Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Disconnects Automatically After Some Time: My WiFi automatically disconnects after 2-3 hrs of continuous use and after that I am not able see that wifi name in wifi list and I have to restart my laptop to get it connected again but sometimes even after doing it, it didn't connect. I have even done troubleshooting and...