Windows 10: Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VasteBikini, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power and set it to 0, restarted the pc and... Still no power management tab showing in device manager. Does anyone has a fix for this? My mouse, wireless speaker and wireless controller keep disconnecting :/. Thanks in advance !

Edit: I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 (19042.804)

submitted by /u/VasteBikini
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VasteBikini, Feb 10, 2021

2. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 10, 2021
  3. pego---01 Win User
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Did anyone get a sensible answer as to why the 6230i keeps disconnecting from the Nokia PC suite (6.8.22) when bluetooth is used.

I have the same problem using a Dell Latitude D400 using Bluetooth (WIDCOMM) and a Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth module hardware. The PC is running XP Prof. SP2 and the mail system is Lotus Notes 6x.

The Nokia PC applications disconnect for no apparent reason though 6230i registers that the bluetooth connection is still "Active" and that the PC and 6230i are still paired. I have to disconnect via the phone and reconnect again via the PC and everything works
    again for a while.

There is no particular reason why the disconnection occurs - I've tried most things suggested in the forum without luck.

Is there a solution? I have to use Nokia because I'm using a company telephone.

pego---01, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting..

On my windows 10 laptop the Bluetooth connected devices keeps disconnecting, its not the device's fault, its fault of the Bluetooth menu, it keeps searching for device for infinite times, and disconnects all..

Abhishek.Roy, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

1. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

2. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  3. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  4. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: Hi, My Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting while using and I have to click on 'Add Bluetooth or other device' button from setting to get reconnected. I believe this started happening after a recent windows update and I have tried disabling windows power management in...
  5. Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting: It is very trouble especially during my work. When using my Bluetooth mouse, it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth setting. Sometimes even worst is the Bluetooth driver corrupted after frequently doing this. This issue solved before by unchecking the...
  6. Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting": My mouse, specifically a JETech M0884, stops working after a long period of use. However, my laptop says it is still connected. Clicking / moving the mouse does nothing. I made sure to un-check the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" box in device...
  7. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...
  9. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and disappearing.

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and disappearing.: Good evening. I recently started using Bluetooth for my new pair of headphones. However, it keeps disconnecting after a while and even disappears from the device manager. It does appear amongst the hidden devices and uninstalling and reinstalling the device does solve it...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...