Windows 10: Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.

Discus and support Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been annoying me for a while. This has been happening since January. When i connect my bluetooth to my phone it doesn't turn off itself this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NattensMadrigal666, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.

This has been annoying me for a while. This has been happening since January. When i connect my bluetooth to my phone it doesn't turn off itself this is just my Windows 10 which is a laptop. I removed the headphones off the BT thing and added it back and it's still not working. This mostly happens when no audio is heard. Does anyone really know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/NattensMadrigal666
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NattensMadrigal666, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Serhiy Win User

Bluetooth Headphones don't connect sound after turning on. Windows 10

Everytime I turn turn on my headphones they connect but not as a playback device. It's not even available in the list of devices.

Turning off and on the bluetooth on my laptop always fixes the issue. Headset appears as playback device and windows switches to it automatically.

My device is Bluedio T5 headphones. And OS is Windows 10.

What I've tried so far:

1. Checked bluetooth services

Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect. 8CuRt.png

2. Tried disabling Microsoft Bluetooth Emulator, Microsoft Bluetooth LE Emulator devices one by one and both of them. Didn't help.
    3. Checked if all drivers are up to date - they are.

What else can I try?

p.s. my laptop doesn't have a button for BT, so I have to go to settings everytime to connect my headphones.

Serhiy, Mar 22, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 22, 2020
  4. alicapon Win User

Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.

Help! My Nokia 5300 Bluetooth doesn`t turn on !

Hi All

Since i bought my Nokia 5300, it`s bluetooth doesn`t turn on!

I even flashed the phone but no results.

Anybody can help me what (kind of repair) should done on it?

(It`s software is the latest (v 05.50).

Is it the same as Firmware?)

Sorry for poor English.

Waiting for your assistance

alicapon, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.

1. Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keeps turning

2. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on: My Bluetooth drivers keep randomly turning off. When this happens, the drivers are listed as hidden and DriverEasy considers the Intel Bluetooth driver "unplugged." The only way to reliably turn it back on is to unplug my pc, wait about 15 minutes and plug it back in. How can...
  4. Bluetooth keeps turning off, can't turn back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10: G'day,I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II headphones that work perfectly, until I connect them to my computer. When I do, they continuously cycle between on and off, not just connected and disconnected, but ON and OFF. This does not happen with any of my other...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10

Bluetooth Headphones Turning off and on only when connected to Windows 10: G'day,I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II headphones that work perfectly, until I connect them to my computer. When I do, they continuously cycle between on and off, not just connected and disconnected, but ON and OFF. This does not happen with any of my other...
  7. Bluetooth keeps turning itself off Win 10

Bluetooth keeps turning itself off Win 10: After I updated my Realtek Bluetooth Driver from 1.7.1019.3002 to 1.8.1025.3002, it keeps turning itself off randomly. The option to turn it back on disappears from settings, and I can't see the Bluetooth device in Device Manager.Is it a problem with the new driver? I updated...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn't turn off: I manually turn it off on settings, close the window but, after I enter the settings again, the Bluetooth button will be on, even if I turn it off before. submitted by /u/storm1902 [link] [comments]...
  9. My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.: I have followed the steps suggested by others regarding why my computer keeps turning itself back on after I turn it of...and have had no success in making it stop. Anything else I can try? The only way I can keep it off is to push the power button which sometimes causes...
  10. Internet connection keeps turning itself off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection keeps turning itself off?: I run several PC's in my home.a desktop and 3 laptops all running Windows 10 1909 fully updated. My internet for these is run from a router connected to my desktop PC and wirelessly to all 3 laptops (Via Sky). The desktop and 2 laptops run without a problem, but the 3rd...