Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless! I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by b3nb123, Oct 13, 2020.

1. b3nb123 Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless!

I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better, but every once in a while (<30 mins) I have to remove and reinsert them to get it to reconnect. (It will still be lit, but Windows not recognising it)

The keyboard even worse. I have to reinsert the batteries and re-sync the keyboard but it will only work for a few minutes before losing contact with the computer. Any ideas if this is a common complaint?

I'm using the onboard bluetooth from my motherboard, and decent Microsoft branded keyboard and mouse.
    Thanks

:)

b3nb123, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2020
  3. bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

1. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard Mouse

2. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing: So I have googled this in different ways and none of the issues are like the ones I am having.Basically my MX keys and logitech G604 freeze while I am doing any activity I think its random timing but I have not timed it. I have the HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w, and this...
  3. Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup: I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and both of them are set up with the drivers and associated software. They work normally without problem when connected using Windows 10 Pro build 19043.1052. However, on startup it appears only one and not the other will...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Bluetooth Issues: Hi guys, recently purchased Microsoft Precision Mouse & Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/microsoft-precision-mouse/8r2x2zwv803p?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot:overviewtab...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard not responding since updating Drivers !

Mouse and Keyboard not responding since updating Drivers !: I used WinzipDriver updater and 3 ago as instructed I updated 3 drivers on my PC, running Windows 10.1. After restarting the PC to complete the update, the screen would boot up seemingly normally, but the Mouse no longer functions. I have checked my WiFi Mouse and even...
  6. Bluetooth issue since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issue since last Windows update: And I've tried everything to fix it. Basically there's no options to turn bluetooth on anymore. Always used to be but since last Windows update its seemed to have gone? Am I the only one? Also had the search bar broken but managed to fix that. submitted by /u/deport...
  7. No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.: I have an Acer all in one 23" Desktop computer. After latest Windows 10 Update the Computer loads to Start Screen but the Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard are not seen(recognized) so when I click/move Mouse as I normally would the Pop-up Sign in box does not appear. There is no...
  8. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10

Mouse and Keyboard issues since installing windows 10: First I made an upgrade from windows 8 to 10, which worked fine. Later on I did a clean install with windows 10 Education from dreamspark. After I did the clean install, I have been having issues with the mouse pointer "lagging", it basically disappears for 0.5 to 1 second,...
  10. Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328

Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328: I re-downloaded Microsoft software for my Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse still cannot get the PC to see the mouse. It doesn't show in Hardware Manager or anywhere else. If I try to download again it says its already in download folder but that doesn't allow computer to see...