Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech G613 keyboard and a Logitech M720 mouse which are both wireless unifying dongle and Bluetooth capable. I had these devices connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryBarnett3, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

I have a Logitech G613 keyboard and a Logitech M720 mouse which are both wireless unifying dongle and Bluetooth capable. I had these devices connected to PC PC1 via a unifying dongle and to another PC PC2 via Bluetooth. For some unknown reason PC2 using the Bluetooth connection only works with one device at a time. Basically, the Bluetooth would either recognise and connect the keyboard when the mouse was not connected the mouse would show that it is paired when this occurs or vice versa. I tested this with another Bluetooth keyboard same mouse and had the same result.A f

:)

GaryBarnett3, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok. [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok. [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Hi there,

My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse and to request new pairing on PC side. Then it is paired and connected, it works for a while, and then again connection is definitely lost and I need to redo all the stuff above.

Drivers (mouse and bluetooth radio) are up-to-date as said by Windows itself.

Anyone had this kind of problem? Any idea on how to solve it?
    I think it is linked to my update from WIN 7 to WIN 10.

Many thanks by advance!

quetzalcoatl, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I deleted everything and started over. Eventually the mouse paired and connected.

Still not seeing the keyboard.

Ztruker, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

1. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard mouse

2. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  3. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  4. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  5. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  6. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?: Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile...
  9. Bluetooth pairing/connection issues

Bluetooth pairing/connection issues: Greetings, I have two Win.10 pcs, one home ver. ,& one pro ver. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither of them will "connect". Have tried updating drivers, to no avail. Any good suggestions would be appreciated, or your previous experience with this issue....
  10. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...