Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kamalaggi, Mar 2, 2018.

1. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Hi,

Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse.

Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected"

Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds?

Thanks

:)

kamalaggi, Mar 2, 2018

2. N8 with bluetooth keyboard and mouse, PROBLEM

From www.matkapuhelininfo.com I have collected following info of working devices:

- Nokia bluetooth keyboard

- Apple mouse and keyboard

- Targus Bluetooth mouse

- Logitech keyboard diNovo Edge

- Logitech MX5500 bluetooth mouse ja keyboard

- Logitech Mouse M555b

Thank you for collecting and building a list of compatible BlueTooth keyboards and mouses. If you connect the BT mouse will the phone display an arrow cursor?

Architengi, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Lumia 950 XL Continuum problem with tactil mouse

This is what happened to me. Worked great until I paired up a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard now the mouse touch pad does not work. only the Bluetooth mouse or wired usb mouse will work. on screen keyboard still works.

JoeCarroll_280, Mar 2, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

There should be some settings about boot errors.

Manuals show this: set it to disabled.

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse [​IMG]

AndreTen, Mar 5, 2018
  5. RickC Win User
    Bluetooth's just a radio and needs a hardware driver to first be loaded/initialised then needs to look around and, finally, resume any previous pairing (so needs to work that out too, i.e. 'are you there' handshaking then password authentication, etc.).

I can't think of a way to reduce that lag, no matter how fast your system is.

(IMO, 5 seconds is really, really good. I'm envious.).

RickC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard Mouse

2. MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?: I bought an MS Sculpt Mouse a ergonomic keyboard they each came with their own Bluetooth Dongle. Is there a way to use only 1 dongle or can I some how use Bluetooth directly without any dongle? TIA Gary...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing: I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Z2 Mini G4. I have a Microsoft Surface bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With both the keyboard and the mouse I'm having an issue where if I don't touch the device for a few seconds, it seems to go to sleep. That is: say I don't move the mouse...
  4. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.: I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing. I hope to help soon....
  5. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse: I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly. Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center is not detecting my mouse. Check the picture below. Since this is such an old issue, since I installed...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse stop working, cannot be removed

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse stop working, cannot be removed: My Logitech MX Master mouse and K380 keyboard suddenly stop working. They still showed up in the Bluetooth settings, as "paired", but there was no possibility of reconnecting, even when turning Bluetooth off and on. Just "paired". Then I tried unpairing, so I could re-pair,...
  7. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  8. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  9. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...
  10. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up: Hi, I'm experiencing issues with a very slow keyboard and mouse for around 3-4 minutes on start up on my PC, after this time it seems to sort itself out. Both are bluetooth (Logitech) and linked via a trust bluetooth dongle. Any ideas as really annoying! Ive tried...