Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kamalaggi, Mar 2, 2018.

1. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Hi,

Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse.

Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected"

Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds?

Thanks

:)

kamalaggi, Mar 2, 2018

2. N8 with bluetooth keyboard and mouse, PROBLEM

From www.matkapuhelininfo.com I have collected following info of working devices:

- Nokia bluetooth keyboard

- Apple mouse and keyboard

- Targus Bluetooth mouse

- Logitech keyboard diNovo Edge

- Logitech MX5500 bluetooth mouse ja keyboard

- Logitech Mouse M555b

Thank you for collecting and building a list of compatible BlueTooth keyboards and mouses. If you connect the BT mouse will the phone display an arrow cursor?

Architengi, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Lumia 950 XL Continuum problem with tactil mouse

This is what happened to me. Worked great until I paired up a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard now the mouse touch pad does not work. only the Bluetooth mouse or wired usb mouse will work. on screen keyboard still works.

JoeCarroll_280, Mar 2, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

There should be some settings about boot errors.

Manuals show this: set it to disabled.

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse [​IMG]

AndreTen, Mar 5, 2018
  5. RickC Win User
    Bluetooth's just a radio and needs a hardware driver to first be loaded/initialised then needs to look around and, finally, resume any previous pairing (so needs to work that out too, i.e. 'are you there' handshaking then password authentication, etc.).

I can't think of a way to reduce that lag, no matter how fast your system is.

(IMO, 5 seconds is really, really good. I'm envious.).

RickC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard Mouse

2. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  3. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  5. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  6. Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup: I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and both of them are set up with the drivers and associated software. They work normally without problem when connected using Windows 10 Pro build 19043.1052. However, on startup it appears only one and not the other will...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?: Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile...
  8. how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse?

how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse?: how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-bluetooth-keyboard-and-mouse/530202c8-aaf9-4fe6-8a9b-9edef1c221fd
  9. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing: I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Z2 Mini G4. I have a Microsoft Surface bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With both the keyboard and the mouse I'm having an issue where if I don't touch the device for a few seconds, it seems to go to sleep. That is: say I don't move the mouse...
  10. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...