Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I went to use my computer that is on Windows 10 Pro that is a Surface desktop, and my keyboard kept typing in double letters/numbers per one press. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OSUALUM78, Jan 22, 2021.

1. OSUALUM78 Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update

I went to use my computer that is on Windows 10 Pro that is a Surface desktop, and my keyboard kept typing in double letters/numbers per one press. So I then did an update and restart which solved the duplication issue, but now my buttons don't work or are all messed up. Example, my mute button now open Google Chrome Help, my volume up and down buttons do not work, etc.

Help! Their customer service bot is terrible and I tried to get a phone call to help and got hung up on twice.

By the way, the bot tried having me edit the registry key for Absolute volume which didn't fix it either

:)

OSUALUM78, Jan 22, 2021

2. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Jan 22, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Jan 22, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard buttons

2. My keyboard and audio buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and audio buttons don't work: so something strange has happened to my laptop i cant type anything, my audio buttons dont work. so ive had to use the on screen keyboard to do this. i have no updates, and my laptop isnt damaged....
  3. My keyboard and audio buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard and audio buttons don't work: so something strange has happened to my laptop i cant type anything, my audio buttons dont work. so ive had to use the on screen keyboard to do this. i have no updates, and my laptop isnt damaged....
  4. Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard buttons don't work after update: I went to use my computer that is on Windows 10 Pro that is a Surface desktop, and my keyboard kept typing in double letters/numbers per one press. So I then did an update and restart which solved the duplication issue of the characters, but now my top buttons don't work or...
  5. Buttons don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buttons don't work: Help!!! My 't' and 'y' don't work properly. Occasionally they do work like they are now but usually, they don't work at all. My left shift and backspace don't work often either. I have a Dell Inspiron 13 (bought 6/2/2018) I do have insurance on my device but don't wish to...
  6. BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE: BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS...
  7. Buttons on bluetooth headphones don't work as they did with Win10 after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons on bluetooth headphones don't work as they did with Win10 after an update: Dear members, After Win10 update "play/pause" & "next song"(so to say) buttons on my bluetooth headphones ceased working. They worked before an update just fine with Win10. Could you suggest any solution? Best regards, Eino...
  8. bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth media buttons don't work on 1803 update: DON'T GIVE US THOSE STUPID SOLUTIONS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORKS, YOU OBVIOUSLY CHANGED SOMETHING WITH THE 1803 UPDATE THAT DISABLES BLUETOOTH CONTROLS FOR DESKTOP APPS, YOU WILL FIX THIS UNTIL THEN ENJOY MY POSTS, SINCE YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO...
  9. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause)...
  10. Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update: YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE UNTIL YOU (MICROSOFT) RESOLVE IT MY ISSUE: I USE VLC AND OTHER MEDIA PLAYERS AND EVER SINCE THIS STUPID UPDATE 1803 ALL MEDIA BUTTONS ARE NOT WORKING WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET, SO MY...