Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop. My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuangNguyen Nhu, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop.

My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other device (like my speaker)

And my bluetooth keyboard also working completely fine because it can connect with other devices (Iphone, android and even another windows 10 laptop) but could not make it with my laptop.

Before that, it still connect well until one day this trouble happened.

Here is what I've done to try to solve this:

- Turn off/on bluetooth setting and try again

- Disable bluetooth in device management

- Uninstalling bluetooth in device management

Here the phenomenom when I try to turn off/on the bluetooth setting, it always tell trying to connect to some bluetooth keyboard and succeed. But it is not my keyboard. And despite how many times I remove that strange device. It still going back after I turn on the bluetooth settings.

Please help.

:)

QuangNguyen Nhu, Feb 16, 2019
  2. TexTwil Win User

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Feb 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

1. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard cannot

2. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect Bluetooth: Split from this thread. cannot connect Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bluetooth/bcc195fc-85cc-4b55-b283-2ec5d40346be
  3. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect Bluetooth: Split from this thread. cannot connect Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bluetooth/bcc195fc-85cc-4b55-b283-2ec5d40346be
  4. cannot connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.: Well summer me tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Now not only does my Lenevo laptop keyboard not work, but the wireless keyboard I bought for it doesn't work now either. It was working fine, until I was on a public server and I got a warning that I shouldn't use...
  6. Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.: Well summer me tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Now not only does my Lenevo laptop keyboard not work, but the wireless keyboard I bought for it doesn't work now either. It was working fine, until I was on a public server and I got a warning that I shouldn't use...
  7. Bluetooth connection to my keyboard doesn't work. Computer cannot find keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse

Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop, but when I try to connect it my computer is very new and the Bluetooth is 4 or newer - as the LMP is 8.4352.When I try to install the keyboard and mouse they turn up under Add a device, but when selecting it first...
  9. Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect

Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my desktop, bluetooth connected with a usb thing, and a logitech k480 keyboard. I turned off my keyboard briefly and when I turned it back on, it wouldn't connect. I removed it from the list of devices and tried to add it back on, the keyboard is...
  10. Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard: Hi, I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac. The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400. [img] I did install the latest...