Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I don't have much experience with bluetooth devices but I was given a bluetooth keyboard the person I live with used before me & I saw it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by miqo, Dec 1, 2019.

1. miqo Win User

Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device

Hello I don't have much experience with bluetooth devices but I was given a bluetooth keyboard the person I live with used before me & I saw it was still connected to their laptop. I removed the device from it & as far as I know it stopped typing on the laptop & I connected the keyboard to my laptop. I'm worried it may still be somehow connected or become connected somehow though, is it possible for a bluetooth keyboard to be working on two laptops at once? is there a way to make sure it can't connect to any other devices? they're not the type of person that I want seeing all my conversations, thanks.

:)

miqo, Dec 1, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Dec 1, 2019
  3. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device

Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device

1. Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard connected

2. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday I unpaired my Google Home Nest mini on my laptop and when I tried to reconnect it again, it shows that I'm connected under the "Other Devices" section instead of the "Audio" section in the Bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers, updating the...
  3. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday I unpaired my Google Home Nest mini on my laptop and when I tried to reconnect it again, it shows that I'm connected under the "Other Devices" section instead of the "Audio" section in the Bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers, updating the...
  4. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to connect bluetooth device. im hard to connect to other bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect bluetooth device. im hard to connect to other bluetooth device: Split from this thread.how to connect bluetooth device. im hard to connect to other bluetooth device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-bluetooth-device-im-hard-to-connect/9ba42656-f69d-4045-805d-6beecc004e81
  6. how to connect bluetooth device. im hard to connect to other bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect bluetooth device. im hard to connect to other bluetooth device: Split from this thread.how to connect bluetooth device. im hard to connect to other bluetooth device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-bluetooth-device-im-hard-to-connect/9ba42656-f69d-4045-805d-6beecc004e81
  7. Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.

Bluetooth speaker connected under other devices.: Hi guys, so yesterday i have unpaired my Harmon Kardon Aura Studio 3 on my desktop and when i tried to reconnect it again it shows that i am connected under the “other device” section instead of the “audio” section in the bluetooth menu. I have tried repairing the speakers,...
  8. bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices

bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices: My bluetooth headphones is connected but i cannot find it in the bluetooth and other devices, this applies to other bluetooth devices too and if i want to connect the bluetooth device, i need to uninstall my headphones driver then scan for hardware changes to connect. Can...
  9. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.: When I try and connect my Bluedio headphones to my Windows 10 pc through a generic USB bluetooth connector everything goes as planned and the headphones connect and pair initially as an audio device and then jumps to "other device"...of course I am getting no sound. Device...