Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type?

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I'm feeling incompetent here and wasted the past few hours trying to figure this out. My bluetooth keyboard is paired and connected to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mindlesslymaddening, May 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type?

Hi! I'm feeling incompetent here and wasted the past few hours trying to figure this out. My bluetooth keyboard is paired and connected to a touchscreen tablet PC running Windows 10. Every key I press makes a tapping sound heard from the computer speaker and I can adjust the computer volume from the keyboard but when I try to type nothing comes out. I tried it with another bluetooth keyboard and the same thing happens so I'm guessing there's a setting on the PC that needs to be adjusted? The touchscreen keyboard and on-screen keyboard both work fine but I need to be able to use a keyboard. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/mindlesslymaddening
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mindlesslymaddening, May 18, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type? 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, May 18, 2020
  3. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 18, 2020
  4. TexTwil Win User

Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type?

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type? [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type?

1. Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard connected

2. Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Bluetooth headphones to PC: I finally managed to pair my headphones with my PC but I can't get them to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-bluetooth-headphones-to-pc/4d400931-d79d-4355-8eca-c8ecdb66018c
  3. Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device

Bluetooth keyboard connected to other device: Hello I don't have much experience with bluetooth devices but I was given a bluetooth keyboard the person I live with used before me & I saw it was still connected to their laptop. I removed the device from it & as far as I know it stopped typing on the laptop & I connected...
  4. Bluetooth can't connect

Bluetooth can't connect: Computer specs: Windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.864 Processor - Intel i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz Motherboard - ASUS P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti I currently cannot connect bluetooth devices to my computer. I have both a built in bluetooth...
  5. connecting my bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting my bluetooth keyboard: I've been trying to connect a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard to my laptop and my laptop can see it but instead of showing a pin to enter in from my keyboard, it's asking for a pin to connect which I don't know why is showing since I have done this before but this has never showed...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect

Bluetooth keyboard cannot connect: I have a bluetooth keyboard and I cannot connect it with my laptop. My laptop bluetooth have no trouble because it still can connect with other device (like my speaker) And my bluetooth keyboard also working completely fine because it can connect with other devices...
  7. Bluetooth is paired but can't connect

Bluetooth is paired but can't connect: So my Bluetooth device which is Mi airdots and I paired but it won't connect to my laptop, I have tried on my personal laptop and it works fine but my current laptop for school, it doesn't want to connect...
  8. Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc

Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc: Hello Experts i can't connect my speaker to my Pc i have windows 10 also i tried to connect to my Iphone and work without any problem any helps will be appreciate...
  9. connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard

connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard: tried to connect a Lenovo BT keyboard to my laptop...need PIN to connect...was given one at the first attempt but could not remember it...could not get any new ones when connecting the second time... HOW CAN I GET A NEW PIN WHEN PROMPTED TO ENTER THE PIN NUMBER?...
  10. Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard: Hi, I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac. The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400. [img] I did install the latest...