Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard connection issue

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard connection issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth keyboard DELL KB7120W that is not connecting consistently it is paired. Sometimes it will connect within a minute and sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PDempe, Aug 10, 2020.

1. PDempe Win User

Bluetooth keyboard connection issue

I have a Bluetooth keyboard DELL KB7120W that is not connecting consistently it is paired. Sometimes it will connect within a minute and sometimes it takes 5 minutes, Sometimes it won't connect at all 15 minutes and have to remove the device and re-pair it. When it is connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that came with it has no problem at all staying connected.

I have tried updating the driver through Windows automatic driver update; it says I have the most current driver. I went the DELL support site and they said the same thing. I have W10H Ver 2004. I was wondering if there is an issue with this Bluetooth keyboard and W10H Ver 2004.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

:)

PDempe, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Connecting Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

You can Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows where the connectivity between your Microsoft Bluetooth device and your computer depends on your Bluetooth transceiver or in-built Bluetooth:
    Connecting a Microsoft Bluetooth® device.

As you mentioned that you are not able connect your Bluetooth keyboard to your computer, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the articles:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    and Troubleshooting
    wireless and Bluetooth keyboard issues

Regards,

Naresh_K, Aug 10, 2020
  3. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth keyboard connection issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard connection

2. Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have Bluetooth on my desktop computer and it worked fine until recently.Bluetooth is enabled natively on this computer, but the troubles started when I added a third party Bluetooth dongle. This worked for a while, but then stopped following a Windows Update some 3 months...
  3. Bluetooth Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Connection Issue: I have Bluetooth on my desktop computer and it worked fine until recently.Bluetooth is enabled natively on this computer, but the troubles started when I added a third party Bluetooth dongle. This worked for a while, but then stopped following a Windows Update some 3 months...
  4. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing: So I have googled this in different ways and none of the issues are like the ones I am having.Basically my MX keys and logitech G604 freeze while I am doing any activity I think its random timing but I have not timed it. I have the HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w, and this...
  5. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.: I have a Logitech G613 keyboard and a Logitech M720 mouse which are both wireless unifying dongle and Bluetooth capable. I had these devices connected to PC PC1 via a unifying dongle and to another PC PC2 via Bluetooth. For some unknown reason PC2 using the Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: I've tried fixing Bluetooth problems but the only way to fix it is to uninstall my Bluetooth drivers, and reboot my computer. Don't know why that works. Pairing nor connecting works and it just says that it cannot connect. When I remove my Bluetooth device and try to re-pair...
  7. bluetooth connectivity issue

bluetooth connectivity issue: hello!!! I am facing issue with my laptop Bluetooth connection.. my headphone automatically disconnects when I tried to fast forward skip 30s option or pause/play if I pause the video by pressing space bar in "Movies &tv" app the headphone gets disconnected with a small sound...
  8. BLUETOOTH AND KEYBOARD ISSUES

BLUETOOTH AND KEYBOARD ISSUES: Good day, I have a Lenovo laptop and i am having an issue where the icon is missing. I opened device manager, selected show hidden devices, right click uninstall and scan for changes. But I am having the same issue. Also after my device has updated, my keypad is problematic....
  9. Microsoft Designer Keyboard bluetooth connection issue

Microsoft Designer Keyboard bluetooth connection issue: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse. No issues in pairing the mouse though the keyboard remains a problem: Everytime I select the keyboard in 'Add a Bluetooth Device' and enter the pin provided it returns a notification to try again. I have tried...
  10. Bluetooth connection issue

Bluetooth connection issue: Hello, I am using windows 10 I have recently update my winodows. I am unable to connect bluetooth eare phone, to be perticular it's Bose soundsport free wireless. I have contated them for the connection issues, I have done some troubleshoots however, nothing worked. On...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dell keyboard kb7120w problemi