Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard connection problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlfredWashington1, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no problem staying connected. I have Windows 10 Home Ver 21H1. Any help with this would be appreciated.

:)

AlfredWashington1, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Connecting Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

You can Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows where the connectivity between your Microsoft Bluetooth device and your computer depends on your Bluetooth transceiver or in-built Bluetooth:
    Connecting a Microsoft Bluetooth® device.

As you mentioned that you are not able connect your Bluetooth keyboard to your computer, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the articles:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10
    and Troubleshooting
    wireless and Bluetooth keyboard issues

Regards,

Naresh_K, Oct 25, 2021
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

keyboard connectivity

how do I connect my remote keyboard with bluetooth? I have tried with the following steps but it still will not connect

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device >
      Bluetooth.

SandraMarconi, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

1. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard connection

2. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other...
  3. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other...
  4. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Keyboard Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Keyboard Problem: I have a well spec'd machine running Windows 11. I have a Microsoft Designer keyboard. I've been running into a problem where, when I'm typing, the keyboard entry will momentarily freeze, and then run a long string of whatever the last letter I typed was. If I hit delete when...
  6. Bluetooth Keyboard Problem

Bluetooth Keyboard Problem: I have a well spec'd machine running Windows 11. I have a Microsoft Designer keyboard. I've been running into a problem where, when I'm typing, the keyboard entry will momentarily freeze, and then run a long string of whatever the last letter I typed was. If I hit delete when...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no...
  9. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that doesn't connect consistently it's paired. Sometimes it will connect in a minute, and sometimes it will take 5 minutes, sometimes it will not connect at all 10 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected, it...
  10. Bluetooth connecting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth connecting problem: how i connect my megablast bluetooth device with this laptop please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connecting-problem/f8d2d219-b19a-43f7-bab0-e1eb7325f2ce