Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard Issue after updating to Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard Issue after updating to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys! First of all im not quite sure if this is the right place to post and find help on this kind of matter but its kinda weird that eversince... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jollibae, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Keyboard Issue after updating to Windows 10

Hi guys!

First of all im not quite sure if this is the right place to post and find help on this kind of matter but its kinda weird that eversince I upgraded to Windows 10 home, my bluetooth keyboard ( RAKK lam ang pro ) isn't detected by my laptop anymore.

So here's the scenario. I use bluetooth keyboard and mouse when accessing my laptop. I decided to upgrade my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 so i can play COD MW. After the upgrade of OS, everything so far is good, my keyboard is still connected to the laptop via bluetooth. I then turned off the laptop and the device because i had to go to work. Then once i came home i booted up the laptop and wasn't able to use the bluetooth keyboard anymore. When i tried pairing mode ( how i paired my keyboard to the laptop in the past ) at first i was able to see the device, then it kept on failing when im trying to reconnect it but after a while the bluetooth device is not showing up anymore when im trying to add it on my laptop. What i did after that is to check if the keyboard is really discoverable, so i turned on the bluetooth on the phone and was able to find out that it is indeed discoverable but it doesn't show in my laptop. Also kinda weird since i set the laptop to be discoverable but it also didnt show up on my phone

The troubleshooting steps that i did are ( these is the common things that they did on youtube)

1. Reinstalled Drivers ( Bluetooth and Keyboard)
    2. Updated bluetooth and the device in the device manager
    3. Restarted bluetooth services ( services app)
    4. Restarted Laptop
    5. Connected the bluetooth keyboard via usb cable to the laptop. It is working wired but not in bluetooth mode

But no luck on that one. Everytime i check the device name it displays as "HID Device" instead of the previous "RAKK lam ang pro keyboard". Oh btw im just using a mobile data yesterday, is it just because im using mobile data that is why it wasn't able to fully install the driver of the keyboard? Lowkey wanted to downgrade to 8.1 again then try to reinstall win10 again. Is there anything else i can do on this ?

TLDR. After the windows 10 update, bluetooth keyboard cannot be discovered by the laptop

submitted by /u/Jollibae
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jollibae, Dec 11, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 11, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Keyboard Issue after updating to Windows 10

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Keyboard Issue after updating to Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Keyboard Issue after updating to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard Issue

2. Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update: I recently upgraded my PC and re-installed windows. Had issues with bluetooth - couldn't find most of my devices and the ones I could find had limited audio connection and were breaking up. I fixed it by updating my motherboard BIOS. This was on Windoesn't 10. A new Windows...
  3. Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Issue After WIndows Update: I recently upgraded my PC and re-installed windows. Had issues with bluetooth - couldn't find most of my devices and the ones I could find had limited audio connection and were breaking up. I fixed it by updating my motherboard BIOS. This was on Windoesn't 10. A new Windows...
  4. Bluetooth issues after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues after update.: My Bluetooth button has disappeared. I have tried all the methods recommended such as; updating and installing drivers, running the Bluetooth programs in services app, turning my laptop on and off again around 100 times. Please help. Troubleshoot revealed there was an issue...
  5. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update: Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless! I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better, but every once in a while (<30 mins) I have to remove and reinsert them to get it to reconnect. (It will still be lit, but...
  6. BLUETOOTH AND KEYBOARD ISSUES

BLUETOOTH AND KEYBOARD ISSUES: Good day, I have a Lenovo laptop and i am having an issue where the icon is missing. I opened device manager, selected show hidden devices, right click uninstall and scan for changes. But I am having the same issue. Also after my device has updated, my keypad is problematic....
  7. Bluetooth issues after updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues after updating: Hello! When I am playing audio through bluetooth, the sound keeps stopping and resuming automatically! I thought I was just losing part of the audio, but I noticed in Spotify when I was playing a song and the time was at 1:10, when stopping it, it would go back to 0:47, as if...
  8. Keyboard Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Issues After Update: Anyone else having issues with their keyboard after this latest update? Part of the (laptop) keyboard works but ive lost all function over my space bar, one enter key, delete key and one enter key as well. I can plug in an external keyboard and that works fine. Makes no sense...
  9. Bluetooth issue after windows update

Bluetooth issue after windows update: Bluetooth is missing from device manager after 1/18/2020 Windows Update Troubleshooting bluetooth don't work Device Manager obviously don't do anything since there's no bluetooth to click even after showing hidden devices Realtek Driver can't be installed, this after...
  10. bluetooth issue after updating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth issue after updating windows: I have a laptop (Asus model:N550JK x64-based PC) Recently , I've update my windows 10 pro (to edition:1903 , OS build:18362.207). Before that , when I turn on the Bluetooth all of my Bluetooth devices (cellphone , hands free , ..)could be able to find and connect to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost my bluetooth keyboard after updating to version 1903 in januarey 2020 and it wont now pair