Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use Asus T100CHI running Windows 101809. After October update the Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting every minute or two. I can reconnect it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RekhmirBent, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update

I use Asus T100CHI running Windows 101809. After October update the Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting every minute or two. I can reconnect it again using different methods like clicking on setting, devices, Bluetooth. After that the keyboard starts working but only for a minute or two. I think it is connected with an update in the Bluetooth driver. Unfortunately I am unable to roll back because I waste a lot of time.

:)

RekhmirBent, Feb 21, 2019
  2. ee26 Win User

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Hi guys!

Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop.

- My bluetooth is always on
    - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are successful connected
    - My drivers are up to date for both bluetooth devices

Can't seem to find a solution.

Thank you for the help!

3. Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting

Followed all steps, still no resolution, and my bluetooth mouse, headset, and even and xbox one controller all work and connect perfectly to bluetooth. Only the keyboard disconnects and unpairs. I highly doubt it is the keyboard's hardware, as it operates
    just fine when its actually connected.

CamdenHall, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update

1. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting after Windows update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard keeps

2. Why does my bluetooth keyboard keep disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth keyboard keep disconnecting?: Hello,I have the Microsoft designer compact keyboard , And I suffer from a connection problem when i switch the devices.My keyboard is connected to 3 devices my phone, tablet and computer. When I switch between devices. I am having a login problem only on my computer. I have...
  3. My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.: I recently had the computer upgrade to windows 11 and ever since I have had issue with my bluetooth keyboard microsoft designer keyboard.Whenever my laptop goes to sleep and wakes up, every second or third time my keyboard will not reconnect. It shows that it is paired, but...
  4. My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.

My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.: I recently had the computer upgrade to windows 11 and ever since I have had issue with my bluetooth keyboard microsoft designer keyboard.Whenever my laptop goes to sleep and wakes up, every second or third time my keyboard will not reconnect. It shows that it is paired, but...
  5. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps/36009247-de10-44d2-a521-205f098945cb
  6. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps/36009247-de10-44d2-a521-205f098945cb
  7. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting: Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in...
  9. Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine

Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine: I am at my wits end! My designer keyboard keep disconnecting and when I try to add it back in entering the code does not work. I have done this dozens of times in the last two days. At some point the original pairing connects for a while, but disconnects again. I NEED TO...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...