Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OffFinnSpielt, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile phone. But I cannot connect them to the PC. I hope someone knows what I can do

:)

OffFinnSpielt, Jul 28, 2020

2. bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

1. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard mouse

2. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  3. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  4. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.: I have a Logitech G613 keyboard and a Logitech M720 mouse which are both wireless unifying dongle and Bluetooth capable. I had these devices connected to PC PC1 via a unifying dongle and to another PC PC2 via Bluetooth. For some unknown reason PC2 using the Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...
  7. Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem

Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem: Hi folks Last week my dell 17R 5720 windows 10 laptop suffered a hard drive failure I procured a new drive, installed and reinstalled windows 10 from a thumb drive everything went fine except that now my Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard will not pair. I...
  8. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...
  9. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...
  10. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...