Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard mouse, input freeze after 5 sec idle

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard mouse, input freeze after 5 sec idle in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jishimi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frq2yo/bluetooth_keyboard_mouse_input_freeze_after_5_sec/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jishimi, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keyboard mouse, input freeze after 5 sec idle

/u/jishimi, Mar 30, 2020

2. Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10

After auto update to version 1903 on 64 bit processor, the computer freezes when keyboard or mouse is left idle for 2 to 5 minutes. How do I resolve this problem?

CrossPoint1, Mar 30, 2020
  3. John2452 Win User
    Windows 10 Mouse and Keyboard input freezing?

Many thanks for this option. I had the same problem, (Logitech MK270) keyboard/mouse freezing from time to time, typing only half the words etc.

Disabling all the unnecessary inputs has solved it and I never had such a responsive mouse/keyboard.

John

John2452, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth keyboard mouse, input freeze after 5 sec idle

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard mouse, input freeze after 5 sec idle

1. Bluetooth keyboard mouse, input freeze after 5 sec idle - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard mouse

2. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: Randomly, mouse doesn't move and keyboard input does not do anythingThey respond again after i open Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 ****?I have tried to update to Lenovos latest Bluetooth driver for IntelR Wireless BluetoothR - no improvement. I have also tried to download a...
  3. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: Randomly, mouse doesn't move and keyboard input does not do anythingThey respond again after i open Bluetooth settings in Windows 10 ****?I have tried to update to Lenovos latest Bluetooth driver for IntelR Wireless BluetoothR - no improvement. I have also tried to download a...
  4. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing: So I have googled this in different ways and none of the issues are like the ones I am having.Basically my MX keys and logitech G604 freeze while I am doing any activity I think its random timing but I have not timed it. I have the HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w, and this...
  6. Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds

Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds: Had to replace the HDD on my laptop and following a fresh install of windows, with no third party software or drivers installed, laptop lags/freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds; The same does not appear when in safe mode; Driving me nuts, any help will be appreciated....
  7. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse freezing: I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Z2 Mini G4. I have a Microsoft Surface bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With both the keyboard and the mouse I'm having an issue where if I don't touch the device for a few seconds, it seems to go to sleep. That is: say I don't move the mouse...
  8. Idle Mouse Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idle Mouse Freezing: Okay so while i'm typing this i have to move the mouse because if i leave it idle my laptop will freeze the cursor on my screen stops and the time and battery is frozen if i plug in my laptop it doesnt show its plugged in as charging i can't do anything other than hard shut...
  9. Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle: My laptop is Acer ES1-432-C4XA CPU : Intel N3350 Windows 10 Home version 1809 OS Build : 17763.195 Windows 10 freeze after exactly 5 minutes of idle when plug-in and after login. Previously the problem was rectified when I disable Fast Boot and System Protection,...
  10. Keyboard Input freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard Input freezing: I am getting a strange experience from the keyboard (integrated into laptop) since upgrading to Win 10. It did not happen immediately after upgrade, but 6 weeks on, its driving me nuts. Here goes - particularly in Gmail, composing or replying emails. I type and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my mouse freezes after being idl

2. bluetooth mouse freeze after idle