Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard not found

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard not found in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Dierya Bluetooth keyboard that I had paired with my computer. The connection faltered so I removed it as a device on my computer, but now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/laughertes, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keyboard not found

I have a Dierya Bluetooth keyboard that I had paired with my computer. The connection faltered so I removed it as a device on my computer, but now my computer can’t see it when I’m trying to pair, even though my roommate’s computer can see it. How can I get it to pair properly?

submitted by /u/laughertes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/laughertes, Sep 21, 2020

2. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 21, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboard not found 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Bluetooth keyboard not found

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard not found

1. Bluetooth keyboard not found - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard found

2. Bluetooth nowhere to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth nowhere to be found.: Hi! I recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop, my laptop has bluetooth inbuilt and was working flawlessly before the reset, I installed windows through flash drive and I had no problem doing that. I cannot find bluetooth at Device manager, here are the steps are followed...
  3. bluetooth driver not found

bluetooth driver not found: When I was connecting my Bluetooth speaker the speaker keeps disconnecting so, I open the device manager then went to the Bluetooth section and I miss clicked and clicked to uninstall device instead of update driver. now I don't know how to install that driver again. there...
  4. BLUETOOTH DRIVER NOT FOUND :

BLUETOOTH DRIVER NOT FOUND :: i cant connent my bluetooth headsets to my laptop ... after my update i somehow lost my buletooth driver . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-not-found/58bf6eca-f14b-40d3-b4e2-cdff0383b1cd
  5. Bluetooth Device not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Device not found.: After windows update for 2004 (OS Build: 19041.630 ) my bluetooth suddenly disappeared. I have seen similar errors lately where updating or downgrading to another bluetooth drivers seemed to do the trick. I have tried reinstalling the latest supported drivers from...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard

Bluetooth keyboard: I have forgotten my Bluetooth keyboard pin for my Samsung slate. Please assist me on how to get it back to use my keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keyboard/dc3a0b69-8ef6-4c3d-bee1-ab95d456ae33
  7. Bluetooth not found

Bluetooth not found: Hello. I had the bluetooth appand the other day it stopped working. I hit windows+x followed every step right clicked on bluetooth and nothing. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-found/687b3839-579c-468e-973a-597f0949b0fa
  8. Bluetooth Device not found

Bluetooth Device not found: I have an Alienware Aurora R7 and suddenly my Bluetooth isn't working. I have tried various fixes by looking online, but I cant get Windows to recognize that I have a Bluetooth device, I'm stuck....
  9. Bluetooth not found on device

Bluetooth not found on device: Hi, After updating to the latest Windows 10 version 1909, i´m having difficulties finding and updating BT drivers. I´v already uppdated bios and downloaded the latest drivers for wifi and BT. When I troubleshoot Bluetooth I keep getting the same error: Device does not...
  10. Bluetooth keyboards

Bluetooth keyboards: my Bluetooth keyboard was working before but know it wont work, and it doesn't show up under connect Bluetooth devices. it has no power button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keyboards/0cf5d507-18fd-4e57-a3b6-7c284b50912e