Windows 10: bluetooth keyboard not working usb keyboard fine

Discus and support bluetooth keyboard not working usb keyboard fine in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The key mapping is not correct on a Bluetooth keyboard but works fine with a USB keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zinic03, Sep 14, 2019.

1. zinic03 Win User

bluetooth keyboard not working usb keyboard fine

The key mapping is not correct on a Bluetooth keyboard but works fine with a USB keyboard

:)

zinic03, Sep 14, 2019
  2. zinic03 Win User

The key mapping is not correct on a Bluetooth keyboard but works fine with a USB keyboard

zinic03, Sep 25, 2019
  3. bluetooth keyboard not working usb keyboard fine

Check your keyboard manual. Sometimes a Bluetooth keyboard can be used for iOS, Android and PC. It may have a mode to switch between the three. Without knowing the type of USB keyboard, the community cannot fully help you. Also, what keys are not mapped
    correctly?

Stephen730, Sep 25, 2019
  4. RoslynLai Win User

USB Keyboard is an Older USB Device and Might Not work With USB 3.0

I currently have an external USB Keyboard displayed under Other Devices as a USB Input Devices which displayed on troubleshooting, as an "older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0, and to plug the device into an available USB 2.0 port".

The external keyboard in question was working fine yesterday. This morning, the keyboard stopped responding as a keyboard device (both in Device Manager of Control Panel and in Bluetooth and Other Devices of the Settings).

Please note the USB cable [for the keyboard] itself is working, but only to the extent
    it is recognized as a USB Input Device under Bluetooth and Other Devices. Also, under Device Manager, there is no keyboard drivers listed.

RoslynLai, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. bluetooth keyboard not working usb keyboard fine - Similar Threads - bluetooth keyboard working

2. USB Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Keyboard not working: Hi, I have a RGB gaming keyboard with a software. Yesterday, I tried to change too many settings in the software at once, so the keyboard shut down itself. If I plug it in any computer, it doesn't workWindows doesn't recognize the keyboard, so I cannot reinstall drivers. I...
  3. USB+keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB+keyboard not working: Hi, so my keyboard on my surface and the USB drive gave out and I can't get it to work despite following what was suggested. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usbkeyboard-not-working/735804c3-1188-448a-b4a6-d45a1a0062eb
  4. USB+keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB+keyboard not working: Hi, so my keyboard on my surface and the USB drive gave out and I can't get it to work despite following what was suggested. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usbkeyboard-not-working/735804c3-1188-448a-b4a6-d45a1a0062eb
  5. Usb keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb keyboard not working: Hey so a couple months ago my keyboard just stopped working for some odd reason. I hade used it on this computer for 6 months or so. I did not think much of it and thought it just had broke, so i got a **** wireless. Later I tried connecting it to another computer and it...
  6. Usb keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb keyboard not working: Hey so a couple months ago my keyboard just stopped working for some odd reason. I hade used it on this computer for 6 months or so. I did not think much of it and thought it just had broke, so i got a **** wireless. Later I tried connecting it to another computer and it...
  7. Usb keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. USB Keyboard not working

USB Keyboard not working: Newly purchased Logitech G512 Carbon keyboard suddenly stopped working on my desktop this morning. The keyboard functions properly when plugged into other computers, so the hardware doesn't seem to be the issue. Further, I tested all the USB ports in the back of the computer...
  9. USB Keyboard not working

USB Keyboard not working: My USB keyboard which was working perfectly until a recent software update started behaving strangely. It now repeats the key when pressed and doesn't respond to my presses These are the observations I made, the keyboard light turns on when I toggle Caps & Num locks via my...
  10. USB Keyboard Does Not Work in BIOS (But Otherwise Works Fine.)

USB Keyboard Does Not Work in BIOS (But Otherwise Works Fine.): I have a USB keyboard which normally works fine but is not working when I enter the BIOS. (Which I am trying to do BTW so that I can boot from the the Win10 ISO install disk. I'm on Win7 now and I've tried the easier way many times but it always fails.) The keyboard is...