Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My bluetooth keyboard suddenly doesn't work, there were no new updates, softwares, drivers installed or options changed in these days, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zizhe Wang, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted

Hi,

My bluetooth keyboard suddenly doesn't work, there were no new updates, softwares, drivers installed or options changed in these days, but it just suddenly doesn't work. (all the bluetooth drivers are the newest)

It shows paired. I tried to delete the pair and pair it again. But after I deleted the paired device, I tried pair it one more time, but the keyboard couldn't be found. And when I turned the bluetooth off then again on, the keyboard is automatically paired, but it doesn't work.

My bluetooth keyboard has no problem, because I tried pair the keyboard to my iPad, it works fine, my bluetooth on computer has no problem, because I tried pair the computer with my cellphone, it works fine.

How to solve this problem? I really need help!

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted 4cca4a01-c5ee-4e2f-9b34-afadfbe482c9?upload=true.jpg

Thanks in advance

Zizhe

---

PC: Dell XPS 15 9560

System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Version: 1803 (17134.472)

:)

Zizhe Wang, Jan 5, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 5, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Tobbe Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted :(

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted

1. Bluetooth Keyboard paired but doesn't work also can't be deleted - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard paired

2. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Pairs But Doesn't Work: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Microsoft Windows 11 with all the latest update applied. I have just bough a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. The pairing process works fine pair, type code, hit enter and the device shows paired initially.That's as far as it...
  5. Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?: Hi Guys, I've got a Windows 10 Pro build 19041 that I'm trying to Pair a Logitech K810 keyboard to. It used to work fine for a few months and then started playing up and now I when putting the keyboard in pairing mode can't even see it when looking to add a bluetooth device...
  6. Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?

Can't Pair Bluetooth Keyboard - any ideas?: Hi Guys, I've got a Windows 10 Pro build 19041 that I'm trying to Pair a Logitech K810 keyboard to. It used to work fine for a few months and then started playing up and now I when putting the keyboard in pairing mode can't even see it when looking to add a bluetooth device...
  7. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  8. Bluetooth keyboard pairing but not functionning

Bluetooth keyboard pairing but not functionning: Hi everyone ! Just bought a BT Keyboard for my Lenovo ideapad 100, running on Windows 10. While the keyboard works fine on my friend MAC connected, paired, a verification windows shows up, asks me to hit the good buttons on the keyboard, and I m on, I m experiencing...
  9. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...
  10. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...