Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &...

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys! I have a bluetooth keyboard that just will not budge in the bluetooth panel. I've tried removing the BTH entry I found on it as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LukaMrk, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &...

Hey guys!

I have a bluetooth keyboard that just will not budge in the bluetooth panel. I've tried removing the BTH entry I found on it as well as uninstalling the hidden bluetooth device manger driver and it still shows up after reboot. When I right click the device every title is just blank and it seems glitched.

Do you guys know how to fix the device (remove)? I'd love some support.

Thanks

submitted by /u/LukaMrk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LukaMrk, Oct 18, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

3DMARK05 no install (remove previous version)

Ok well I found the culprit...It was an add remove folder in the registry , I had deleted the entry for 3dmark05 but didn't delete the folder because it had some funky number name , but once I deleted that folder that was responsible for the add remove entry I was GOLDEN *Toast :toast: ..thanks for all the suggestions*Toast :toast: *Toast :toast: *Toast :toast: I now have it installed again !!!*Smile Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &... :)

DRDNA, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Cannot remove Bluetooth device when multiple devices have same name

Hi,

I have several Bluetooth keyboards from the same vendor (they are Kinesis Freestyle2 keyboards) all of which register to windows using the same name "Kinesis KB800MB-BT". I'm having trouble removing one of the keyboards experiencing problems similar to
    what was reported in this post:

My Bluetooth devices wouldn't pair and wouldn't remove from device manager

I tried the solutions posted there and in other posts including enabling the Bluetooth support service and looking for a driver update, disabling the driver before removing it. I first tried removing the keyboard the straightforward way, by going to the
    "Manage Bluetooth devices" control panel and clicking the "Remove device" button. Subsequent attempts to re-pair the keyboard fail and after a reboot the keyboard appears in the listing of the Device Manager but not in the list of Bluetooth devices in the
    "Manage Bluetooth devices" control panel.

I confirmed I was removing the correct keyboard by checking the device properties to confirm the Bluetooth address of the keyboard I wished to remove. Setting the option to show hidden devices had no effect. Multiple attempts to remove the device using
    the device manager remove the device temporarily but Windows never detects the keyboard when one attempts to re-pair it and the deleted device entry always re-appears when the machine is rebooted.

Other Bluetooth devices including other Bluetooth keyboards can be removed and re-paired with no problems.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to keep the removed keyboard device entry from coming back?

RalphS_876, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &...

1. Bluetooth keyboard, when removing I get - "remove failed". Tried deleting registry &... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard removing

2. Bluetooth device cant be removed or deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device cant be removed or deleted: I have a pair of jbl reflect flow earbuds that will not have their connection removed no matter what i try 1 removing device normally does not work2 removing device via control panel does not work3 deleting the actual registry keys does not workthe buds themselves work fine...
  3. Bluetooth device cant be removed or deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device cant be removed or deleted: I have a pair of jbl reflect flow earbuds that will not have their connection removed no matter what i try 1 removing device normally does not work2 removing device via control panel does not work3 deleting the actual registry keys does not workthe buds themselves work fine...
  4. Bluetooth device failed to remove

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device failed to remove: I am having an issue with removing my Xbox One controller from Windows 10 under bluetooth settings. I was having an unrelated issue I was trying to resolve and I used a USB bluetooth adapter that came from my desktop to see if it was my laptop's bluetooth device that was...
  5. Remove Registry Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Registry Key: Hello all *Smile not sure where to put this one. After a CU, maybe 2 back, CCleaner found this duplicate registry key and I can`t seem to delete it. I uninstalled the CU and the Registry key disappeared, but after installing the CU again, it reappeared. I have never had an...
  6. Getting "remove failed" when I try to remove a bugged bluetooth device?

Getting "remove failed" when I try to remove a bugged bluetooth device?: Hey, and thanks for reading. I just formated Windows 10 and after a week of normal use I have somehow bugged one of my bluetooth keyboards mac magic keyboard 2. The problem is that I can not remove the device no matter how much I try. Also, one weird thing is that the...
  7. Bluetooth Removed

Bluetooth Removed: Hello, Recently I was having trouble with a bluetooth device so I removed it off settings, this has sparked a problem and I went to google for a solution. I went to device manager and bluetooth, clicked disable, I then figured i did not want to do that so I went to view...
  8. Bluetooth device remove failed

Bluetooth device remove failed: I have kensington Slimblade mouse. It used to quit and I would remove and reinstall. Now it says "remove failed"?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-remove-failed/a479b8c7-cad7-4c79-9ac4-e34d82d5e298
  9. How to delete or remove keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete or remove keyboard layout?: I wanna remove Bangla (India) keyboard layout from language preference, How to do that??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-or-remove-keyboard-layout/677deeb0-50bd-43bf-b201-bc69e17b920c
  10. Remove Delete App from Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Delete App from Registry: Hi, I have deleted several App Packages from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. (That packages, some are old from win 8.1, some are from OEM, and I don´t need/want them) Now when I boot I get a lot of errors in Event Viewer says that Files are missing. I deleted their...