Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect and pair a bluetooth keyboard to my pc with no success. I have checked for a updated driver but am told that it is the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by a1bjm, Mar 23, 2019.

1. a1bjm Win User

Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer

I am trying to connect and pair a bluetooth keyboard to my pc with no success. I have checked for a updated driver but am told that it is the latest one available. I have successfully paired the computer to my Samsung tablet and the keyboard to the tablet which proves that the computer and the keyboard are working correctly. I am being asked to enter a pin number which is to be entered onto the keyboard but I cannot find the pin. After a google search which gave me a way out of no pin number but didn't work I now have a nice, new shiny keyboard sitting redundant on my desk.

After reading a thread on here it appears that this is a common problem but when I entered a random 4 number pin eg 1234 as suggested that hasn't worked either. I am obviously not as lucky as all the other people who have used this method.

I have run the troubleshooter a few times but I haven't yet uninstalled the adapter in Device Manager. I am not that confident with the computer and would hate to mess it up further.

To add insult to injury my husband has successfully paired the keyboard to his Apple I-pad but strangely the i-pad supplied him with the pin number and this happened twice, different numbers each time.

The keyboard came from PC World and theirs is the only point of contact for support - all they want us to do is to take the devices in and they will work some magic at a price!

will someone take pity on me please and come up with a suggestion.?

:)

a1bjm, Mar 23, 2019
  2. bhellmer Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I have two Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Bluetooth keyboards and two Microsoft Sculpt Touch Bluetooth mice and they have been tried on four different Windows 10 computers without success. They did work on these computers with Windows 7 or 8. Did you ever get your bluetooth keyboard to reliably pair?

bhellmer, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer

Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Hi

I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530.

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the keyboard and press enter.

After doing so, the device is added to the device list and after (very briefly) being listed as "Connected" it switches to be listed as "Paired".

In this state, the keyboard doesn't respond to any input - even after power cycling it. The keyboard even keeps blinking in the Esc-key as if it's still ready to pair.

I've reset the Bluetooth adapter, run the troubleshooter and made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Nothing helps.

Any good suggestions?

KesseRasmussen, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer

1. Bluetooth keyboard wont pair with a windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard wont

2. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  3. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  4. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth keyboard won't pair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keyboard won't pair Windows 10: Hello, I have a Bluetooth keyboard Logitech k380 multi-device keyboard and a desktop PC running Windows 10. I have been using my keyboard successfully for months. Then my computer disconnected all Bluetooth devices for an unknown reason. I was able to reconnect other...
  6. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?: Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile...
  8. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10: Hello, I am having a difficult time attempting to do whatever I can to get my computer to see the Designer keyboard in my Bluetooth available devices pairing list. I got this keyboard at a Goodwill, but I can tell that it is basically brand new, not a single scratch or scuff...
  9. Bluetooth keyboard pairing but not functionning

Bluetooth keyboard pairing but not functionning: Hi everyone ! Just bought a BT Keyboard for my Lenovo ideapad 100, running on Windows 10. While the keyboard works fine on my friend MAC connected, paired, a verification windows shows up, asks me to hit the good buttons on the keyboard, and I m on, I m experiencing...
  10. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 microsoft keyboard wont pair

2. windows 10 wont pair keyboard