Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My bluetooth Keyboard Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard or something like that suddenly started performing different actions to what the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SolsticeTB, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

Hello,

My bluetooth Keyboard Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard or something like that suddenly started performing different actions to what the buttons were meant to do earlier today. F3, instead of turning the volume down, performed the same action as pressing Control+F. Seemingly nothing would fix this, so I removed the device from my Bluetooth devices list to see if I could somehow reset it by doing so. However, when I try to re-pair it with my computer, it does not show up anywhere. The keyboard has batteries, the light on the keyboard for Bluetooth pairing is flashing, everything seems to be working fine, but it just won't show up anywhere, and I can't figure out what's wrong. Why is it not showing up? I've tried updating my drivers, troubleshooting, restarting my computer, turning Bluetooth on and off again, but nothing is working. Please help.

:)

SolsticeTB, Apr 21, 2021

2. Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Apr 21, 2021
  3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Apr 21, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

1. Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboard Won't

2. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  3. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  4. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  5. Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse won't reconnect to my computer after being turned off and turned back on.: I have a sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse I set them up yesterday and they were working fine. I shut them off last night and turned them back on this morning they will not communicate with my laptop? How do I get them to reconnect to my laptop?...
  6. USB DVD drive isn't recognized after being removed and reconnected

USB DVD drive isn't recognized after being removed and reconnected: Computer: Surface Book laptop OS: Windows 10 v.1809 USB DVD: Samsung SE-S084 DVD drive Device: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-S084C USB Device Driver version is 10.0.17763.1 The drive works ok when connected to laptop at startup/restart. But if I remove it and reconnect it while...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  8. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  10. Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth

Microsoft designer keyboard automatically sleeping, then won't reconnect to bluetooth: I use the microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard. The problem is it goes to sleep if not being used for around 10 minutes. It then takes at least 10-15 minutes of messing around with bluetooth to get it to reconnect again (turning bluetooth and the keyboard on and off again,...