Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have forgotten my Bluetooth keyboard pin for my Samsung slate. Please assist me on how to get it back to use my keyboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmitVithlani, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:38 AM.

1. Bluetooth keyboard

I have forgotten my Bluetooth keyboard pin for my Samsung slate. Please assist me on how to get it back to use my keyboard.

:)

AmitVithlani, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:38 AM

2. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:41 AM
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboard 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

4. Bluetooth keyboard

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:41 AM
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboard

1. Bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboard

2. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and microsoft bluetooth keyboard not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and microsoft bluetooth keyboard not work: Hello, i have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB version 1607 and i can't associate the new microsoft bluetooth keyboard, it detect the keyboard but don't proceed to ask me the association key. My computer is a N27ET38W. The deisgner bluetooth mouse...
  3. Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...

Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...: The specific example I have: I would like to take my Airpod Pro's single stem click, which currently pauses/plays whatever media is currently open in Windows play/pause spotify, youtube, etc..., and map it to a keyboard shortcut. In this specific case, Alt + A, to...
  4. Re-Connect Microsoft Bluetooth Surface Keyboard

Re-Connect Microsoft Bluetooth Surface Keyboard: I'm running Windows 10 2004 (OS Build 19041.264). I have a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with built-in Bluetooth and Antenna. I have a Bluetooth Surface Keyboard which I like, but it sometimes disconnects itself. I can re-connect it via Settings->Devices, but in...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Bluetooth Connection

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Bluetooth Connection: Hi there, I have a notebook for almost two years and all ports are USB-C. Will I have to purchase an adaptor to plug old USB sent with Microsoft Keyboard or is it possible to connect it through bluetooth or any other way? Thanks...
  6. linking a Bluetooth keyboard

linking a Bluetooth keyboard: having spilt coffee on my yoga laptop keyboard and finding the tablet version difficult, I am trying to link to a Bluetooth keyboard but am asked for a pin. When I used the same Bluetooth keyboard with an android tablet, I was offered a pin which I then typed into the...
  7. I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop: I tried connecting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop but it asked me for a pin and I don't know what the pin is or what to do now. [ATTACH]...
  8. Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard not staying connected in Windows 10

Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard not staying connected in Windows 10: This Keyboard is not staying connected, as soon as it is not used for say 10 mins it will sleep, and when I try to use it again it's connection has dropped out, and then won't reconnect...have to try reconnecting which it sometimes does, but now after following a suggestion...
  9. Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection: This is Windows Bootcamp running on an iMac Pro Computer, but as it is stuck on the Windows mode I sought help here. It was running fine when my keyboard and mouse, which run on Bluetooth, suddenly disconnected. I have a mouse that I use for a second Windows PC Laptop that I...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keyboard connected to PC but can't type?: Hi! I'm feeling incompetent here and wasted the past few hours trying to figure this out. My bluetooth keyboard is paired and connected to a touchscreen tablet PC running Windows 10. Every key I press makes a tapping sound heard from the computer speaker and I can adjust the...