Windows 10: Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

Discus and support Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbigailMeryl, May 26, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the device manager and windows update.2 Uninstalled and reinstalled bluetooth drivers directly from skytech gamings website.3 Uninstalled and reinstalled bluetooth drivers directly from asrock motherboard.4 Uninstalled and reinstalled bluetooth drivers directly from intel bluetooth chip.5 Tried the built in windows troubl

:)

AbigailMeryl, May 26, 2022

2. Re-Connect Microsoft Bluetooth Surface Keyboard

I'm running Windows 10 2004 (OS Build 19041.264). I have a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with built-in Bluetooth and Antenna.
    I have a Bluetooth Surface Keyboard which I like, but it sometimes disconnects itself.
    I can re-connect it via Settings->Devices, but in order to do so, I have to un-pair it, then pair it again and connect, which is a pain.
    In the 'Notifications' area of the desktop, there are two options relating to Bluetooth, The first, which has a Bluetooth Symbol on it, just switches Bluetooth on and off. The second, labelled 'Connect' does not list my keyboard, its functionality being restricted to 'wireless display and audio devices'. It has an option (at the bottom) to 'Find Other Types of Devices', which just takes me into Settings -> Devices where I have to un-pair, the pair and connect, just the same as I describe above.
    Does anyone know if there is any way that I can easily re-connect a paired keyboard device which is switched on, without having to un-pair and re-pair first?

jameswesthead, May 26, 2022
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Hi Stephan,

Let's get your Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse connected. Before updating drivers, we suggest that you
    run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues.

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

For additional troubleshooting steps that you can perform, you may refer to the following link:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

If the issue persists, let's proceed in
    updating your Bluetooth device drivers
    . These drivers are downloaded and installed through Windows Update. We also recommend that you perform the steps provided by
    GeorgeBou-Rizk and Jen Jimbas on the second page of this thread.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 26, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

keyboard connectivity

how do I connect my remote keyboard with bluetooth? I have tried with the following steps but it still will not connect

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device >
      Bluetooth.

SandraMarconi, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

1. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Keyboards connect

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  4. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  5. Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboards connect to laptop but not to desktop.: Hello, I've been trying to figure out the issue with my pc connecting bluetooth keyboards for a solid 3 weeks now. I've attempted all steps from several troubleshooting guides. I have1 Uninstalled and reinstalled all bluetooth related drivers including keyboards through the...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard connection problem

Bluetooth keyboard connection problem: I have a Bluetooth keyboard that does not connect constantly, sometimes it will connect in a minute and sometimes it will take 5 minutes and you will have to remove the device and pair it again. When connected it has a slight latency. The mouse that comes with it has no...
  7. Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard disconnects / no connection at startup

Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard disconnects / no connection at startup: Hi all! In mid October 2020 my Microsoft BT designer keyboard suddenly started to have massive connection issues: The keyboard is mostly not connected before windows login, so I cannot use it to log in. Further whenever I do not use the keyboard for a few minutes it...
  8. Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard disconnects / no connection at startup

Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard disconnects / no connection at startup: Hi! Since mid October 2020 my Microsoft BT designer keyboard has massive connection issues: It is mostly not connected before windows login, so I cannot use it to log in. Further whenever I do not use the keyboard for a few minutes it disconnects and sometimes needs many...
  9. Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones can connect to laptops but not my desktop: Hey there! I have a pair of TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones that I regularly connect to both of my Windows 10 laptops. I haven't had any issues with either of those machines thus far. I just built a brand new Windows 10 desktop PC with an ASUS ROG STRIX B550 motherboard...
  10. Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect

Bluetooth finding keyboard but will not connect: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my desktop, bluetooth connected with a usb thing, and a logitech k480 keyboard. I turned off my keyboard briefly and when I turned it back on, it wouldn't connect. I removed it from the list of devices and tried to add it back on, the keyboard is...