Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboards

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Bluetooth keyboard was working before but know it wont work, and it doesn't show up under connect Bluetooth devices. it has no power button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanielBuczak, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Bluetooth keyboards

my Bluetooth keyboard was working before but know it wont work, and it doesn't show up under connect Bluetooth devices. it has no power button.

:)

NathanielBuczak, Nov 25, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboards 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Bluetooth keyboards

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboards

1. Bluetooth keyboards - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboards

2. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10: Hello, I am having a difficult time attempting to do whatever I can to get my computer to see the Designer keyboard in my Bluetooth available devices pairing list. I got this keyboard at a Goodwill, but I can tell that it is basically brand new, not a single scratch or scuff...
  3. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard boots partially. After 15-30 min fully.

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard boots partially. After 15-30 min fully.: The problem appeared about three months ago.<br>The keyboard I need is for the Icelandic language. It includes dead keys for vowels: á, é, í, ó, ú, and ý.<br><br> I had been using the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard with no problems for about a year. The inflected...
  4. Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse

Surface Pro 4 Bluetooth Designer Keyboard and Mouse: Here's another example of a Bluetooth issue with the Surface Pro 4. So frustrating. I treated myself to a £99 Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse terrific devices btw BUT the Bluetooth simply doesn't play nice with them. Basically it fails to connect on startup and drops...
  5. Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system?: And if so how do I allow? Of course, I'm talking about typing the password on the keyboard submitted by /u/j3ogjx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewu1oj/is_it_possible_to_use_the_bluetooth_keyboard/
  6. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair: Like many others using Windows 10, my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard had intermittent dropouts. I tried updating drivers, tinkering with settings, etc. Finally I decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard, as is a standard recommendation. Big mistake!...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard not waking PC up

Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard not waking PC up: I've just bought the new Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard but it is not waking the PC from sleep or hibernate mode. I've already tried to uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" from HID Device Manager and also from Bluetooth Radio. It Is just not...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard not waking PC up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard not waking PC up: I've just bought the new Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard but it is not waking the PC from sleep or hibernate mode. I've already tried to uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" from HID Device Manager and also from Bluetooth Radio. It Is just not...
  9. Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Mouse keep disconnecting even though in the bluetooth screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Mouse keep disconnecting even though in the bluetooth screen...: My surface keyboard and mouse just stop working. Even when I am actively using them. I have to go back into the bluetooth settings and click on the surface keyboard and then it starts working again. Also, it says they are connected when I do that. I checked all drivers and...
  10. Bluetooth keyboard drops out or key-repeats.

Bluetooth keyboard drops out or key-repeats.: I've got a weird bluethooth problem in windows 10. The keyboard seems to drop out and disconnet. It takes tons of button presses to get the thing to wake up. I had this issue with a Microsoft 'Designer' Keyboard, even with fresh batteries. To ensure it wasn't the keyboard...