Windows 10: Bluetooth keyboards

Discus and support Bluetooth keyboards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Bluetooth keyboard was working before but know it wont work, and it doesn't show up under connect Bluetooth devices. it has no power button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanielBuczak, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Bluetooth keyboards

my Bluetooth keyboard was working before but know it wont work, and it doesn't show up under connect Bluetooth devices. it has no power button.

:)

NathanielBuczak, Nov 25, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Bluetooth keyboards 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Bluetooth keyboards

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth keyboards

1. Bluetooth keyboards - Similar Threads - Bluetooth keyboards

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones.But the battery cover? at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information on internet about this and how to open it or is it really a battery cover?Is there...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones.But the battery cover? at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information on internet about this and how to open it or is it really a battery cover?Is there...
  4. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  5. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAsus ZenbookLogitech Bluetooth keyboard K380A4 tech Bluetooth mouse Sometimes my bluetooth keyboard K380 stops working completely. After the Bluetooth is disconnected, I try pressing the Bluetooth connection buttons on my keyboard to reestablish the...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...

Bluetooth keyboard freezes completely and afterwards the whole computer freezes Computer...: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeAsus ZenbookLogitech Bluetooth keyboard K380A4 tech Bluetooth mouse Sometimes my bluetooth keyboard K380 stops working completely. After the Bluetooth is disconnected, I try pressing the Bluetooth connection buttons on my keyboard to reestablish the...
  8. bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random: i spilled some water on this keyboard. worked fine except the right bracket didn't work. the key just didn't work for shift but worked for the 0 on the key. Then the comma stopped working after the started again! what is this random shifting key not working?...
  9. bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random

bluetooth ms keyboard 6000 comma and parentheses key don't work random: i spilled some water on this keyboard. worked fine except the right bracket didn't work. the key just didn't work for shift but worked for the 0 on the key. Then the comma stopped working after the started again! what is this random shifting key not working?...
  10. My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen

My New Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Won't Connect Because My Computer Is In Lock Screen: I lost my old mouse and keyboard in a recent move, and had to buy new ones.I purchased a CASA Pop-Up Desk keyboard and a Pop Mouse both by Logitech.Both are turned on and functional; I tested them with my Mac laptop just to make sure. But I cannot for the life of me figure...