Windows 10: Bluetooth Kills Video playback

Discus and support Bluetooth Kills Video playback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I stop Bluetooth headset from freezing video both youtube and any media player. Disable bluetooth all video plays fine. Enable bluetooth and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glyn Lewis, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Kills Video playback

How can I stop Bluetooth headset from freezing video both youtube and any media player.

Disable bluetooth all video plays fine.

Enable bluetooth and use Sennheiser PXC 250 II's or logitech headset and the video stream starts freezing.

Play for 5 sec, freeze for 5 sec play again, freeze again.

This is with Win 10 build 2004 and same happens on 3 devices, 2 Asus zenbook i7 laptops and a desktop with Nvidea 2080ti, 32gig ram.

I have removed and re-installed drivers multiple times and no fix. one of the zenbooks is brand new and only common feature is Windows 10 2004.

I even flattened and factory reset the new zenbook. As soon as I pair the headset and try to use it video freezes.

Please advise

:)

Glyn Lewis, Sep 22, 2020

2. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Video playback problems

Hi Davis,

Based on the information that you have provided, this could be related to incorrect configuration or corrupted device drivers. We recommend that you run the Video Playback troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

Method: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Video Playback.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you; we will wait for your feedback.

Ferdz Amp, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Bluetooth Kills Video playback

All Video playback choppy

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Kills Video playback

1. Bluetooth Kills Video playback - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Kills Video

2. Video playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback: When i playa video or use xcloud my video playback is white and light and i tried everything to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/15380370-361e-4b56-a59f-26b45f63c704
  3. Video Playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback: Why can I not watch any videos on my Windows 10 laptop. This includes YouTube and any video. The sound is perfect. There are lots of solutions on line but none work for me. Any help please?...
  4. video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video playback: Using Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series and after a recent Window 10 update, all video playback and cursor movement are both choppy or stuttering. Audio is okay. I have updated all drivers but without any results. Thanks....
  5. video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback: Dell laptop running win 10 ver 1903 message your browser does not support video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/abe1093d-9b0d-4171-9cc1-6b5a8bb71c2d
  6. Video playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback: Just realized that videos that I can play back on Windows media player on my Vista laptop will not play back on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/93491059-7e45-440e-9434-5c9a30382d85
  7. video playback

video playback: I seem to be having problems with video playback. for some reason when it plays it looks like it is zooming in on the video. and is in black and white, how do I solve this please ....
  8. Video Playback

Video Playback: When I go to Netflix, amazon video, u-tube etc. and play a video it goes to max size and I can see only about an eighth of it. Until I hit play, all is normal. I have looked at all settings and can find nothing. HELP!...
  9. Video playback

Video playback: Hi, my laptop recently crashed whilst playing video and now most of the time when playing video, be it using Google Chrome, Windows media player or even the video in the video playback settings, the red and green will be desaturated leaving mostly just the blue, dose not...
  10. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...