Windows 10: Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart

Discus and support Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I pair a Bluetooth LE device with Windows 10, the device is no longer present in the pair device list once I restart. I looked into the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashik_D, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Ashik_D Win User

Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart

If I pair a Bluetooth LE device with Windows 10, the device is no longer present in the pair device list once I restart. I looked into the Windows registry HKLM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\BTHLE and found a key created for the device upon pairing and removed on restart. This problem only occurs with Windows Enterprise LTSC edition; on Windows 10 Pro, it's working without any problem.Device info: BLE device with Bluetooth version 4.0, Protection level: none, DevicePairingKinds: ConfirmOnlyProblematic OS info: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 WindowsVersion 1809Workable OS info: Windows 10 Pro W

:)

Ashik_D, Aug 5, 2021

2. Bug in windows bluetooth le GetGattServicesAsync method

The problem description:
    Sometimes it is not possible to get some response from the method GetGattServicesAsync with the parameter BluetoothCacheMode.Cached or BluetoothCacheMode.Uncached. Only the windows restart helps to reconnect the le device and to get the services from the le device.

We use Windows.Devices.Bluetooth.dll with .Net Framework 4.6.1 to build the class library.
    The Windows PC shall connect the Bluetooth le device.

Steps for the problem reproducing:

1. Discovery the devices with the determined service
    2. Call the method FromBluetoothAddressAsync with the Bluetooth address of LE device
    3. BluetoothLEDevice is found
    4. Pair the LE device with desktop:

5. Check the connection status. If the status connected, call the method GetGattServicesAsync(BluetoothCacheMode.Cached)
    6. Sometimes is not possible to get the response from GetGattServicesAsync. After 30 seconds we cancel the task, dispone BluetoothLEDevice, unpair and try to reconnect le device. The reconnection is failed and only the Windows restart helps to establish the connection to the le device.

PC:

• Dell Precision 5530
    • Bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA6174A
    • Windows 10 Enterprise (1803)
    • Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134.590

LE Device:

• Bluetooth 4.2

Yury Kalinin, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Unable to remove device from bluetooth list

I am new to windows 10. I tried to pair a fitbit via bluetooth. Bluetooth detected the fitbit but when I tried to pair an error occurred. the instructions told me to remove device from bluetooth list, restart laptop and try again. However, when I follow
    instruction to remove device from the list (ie click n hold icon then select remove) there is no option to remove - only gives me option to pair, which just gives me same error message. Can anyone tell me how to remove device from bluetooth list pls?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MargaretNeilson, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart

Can't remove paired bluetooth devices in Windows 10

I made an account here just to thank you for this solution. I spent hours trying to remove a paired bluetooth controller from my machine from the bluetooth menu, device manager, even using third party programs. Every time I would go to pair the controller again the system would re-install the driver as soon as the controller went to pairing mode, but it wouldn't actually pair!

Removing it this way made it instantly show up in my pairing list and it works perfectly. I was about to reinstall Windows I was so frustrated.

Thank you!!!! You're my internet hero of the day.

five5fifty5, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart

1. Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart - Similar Threads - Bluetooth device removed

2. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  3. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device: Hi there, seeking assistance here. Suddenly my bluetooth speaker was not listed as an audio device in "Bluetooth & other devices" panel. It was working fine previously as audio playback for my windows 10 desktop. I have tried to reinstall the bluetooth drivers, unpair device...
  4. Bluetooth speaker paired but not listed as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.: Hey guys and girls.I had paired my Bose QC2 to windows but also paired it to my flaptop. The problem with this headphone is that you can only pair it to 2 devices, and I needed it for my phone. This is what i normally would do without any problems on Win10 countless of...
  6. Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.: Hey guys and girls.I had paired my Bose QC2 to windows but also paired it to my flaptop. The problem with this headphone is that you can only pair it to 2 devices, and I needed it for my phone. This is what i normally would do without any problems on Win10 countless of...
  7. Weird Bluetooth LE Device Unremovable & Unrenamable From Bluetooth Devices...

Weird Bluetooth LE Device Unremovable & Unrenamable From Bluetooth Devices...: Hi there, I recently upgraded the wifi chip which also controls Bluetooth on my Dell XPS 15 9570 to an Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 which has resulted in some Bluetooth errors. I had no issues physically installing the new chip and I downloaded the required drivers afterwards. After...
  8. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  9. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  10. Bluetooth LE forgets pairing on reboot

Bluetooth LE forgets pairing on reboot: I've only just noticed it, but if I pair Bluetooth LE devices with Windows 10, once I reboot, they are gone. A check of the Windows registry indicates that the entire HKLM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\BTHLE key has been removed every time I restart the machine... why? Currently...