Windows 10: Bluetooth magic???

Discus and support Bluetooth magic??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frodo406, May 27, 2020.

1. frodo406 Win User

Bluetooth magic???

Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836
    I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched off before I turn the PC off. What is going on, please??

:)

frodo406, May 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 27, 2020
  3. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, May 27, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth magic???

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth magic???

1. Bluetooth magic??? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth magic

2. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  3. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  4. bluetooth just magically disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth just magically disapeared: woke up this morning to work on some school work tried to connect my Bluetooth deadset and none of the BT devices I have paired to my laptop are working. try to turn on BT and there isn't even an option to anymore. now after troubleshooting it says that my device isn't...
  5. Bluetooth device apple magic mouse turns off/ disconnects after 1-2 seconds when not used...

Bluetooth device apple magic mouse turns off/ disconnects after 1-2 seconds when not used...: Hello everybody, I've installed Windows on my macbook via bootcamp. Everything works fine but I can't get my Apple magic mouse work. It works when I delete the mouse under bluetooth settings, then add it again. However, it turns off immediately when I stop using it. The...
  6. App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App to use Apple magic keyboard (bluetooth) with Windows 10?: Are there any FREE apps that allows me to use the apple bluetooth keyboards on Windows 10. The app needs to bind the keyboards key so that they work with windows (like binding the CMD key to WIN key etc) . I also need to get the shortcut keys at top of the keyboard to work...
  7. Bluetooth magic???

Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  8. Windows Cannot find Magic Mouse 2 in Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Cannot find Magic Mouse 2 in Bluetooth: My mouse worked in the last to connect to my PC but i removed the device a few days ago, and now to try to pair it to Windows, it just doesn’t come up as a discoverable device at all. I’ve done everything I can possibly think of, messed with my BT drivers and all. I’m all out...
  9. Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth

Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth: Hey! Ususally my Bluetooth works, it can connect to my mobile phone. But I can't connect my Apple Magic Keyboard or my Wacom Tablet to it. Both are found by my phone, though. My Computer finds my Bluetooth speaker as well. Can someone help me? All drivers should updated....
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...