Windows 10: Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot

Discus and support Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, I've had a recurring issue for the past year and a half or so. Whenever I reboot my PC, my Bluetooth is completely inoperable; it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MisterMacrae, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot

Hey all,

I've had a recurring issue for the past year and a half or so. Whenever I reboot my PC, my Bluetooth is completely inoperable; it's automatically off, and the button that I would use to turn it on isn't present on my Windows 10 control panel. I've been able to temporarily fix the issue by opening up the Bluetooth troubleshooter, which prompts me to reinstall my Bluetooth drivers. Upon reinstallation, everything works perfectly.

While I can make do as-is for now, it's time-consuming to hop through this whole shebang every time I need to turn my PC off. Does anybody know about any long term solutions?

I appreciate any and all help; thank you!

Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot 106510c4-5087-4d93-bb51-c1e056e8f4a5?upload=true.png Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot 7ce21dc6-6779-4444-97e0-66b489db126d?upload=true.png

:)

MisterMacrae, Jan 5, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 5, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 5, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot

1. Bluetooth Malfunctions After Reboot - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Malfunctions Reboot

2. USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth: every time I start up my pc I get "The last USB you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."..I haven't recently connected any USB.The same time this started happening I noticed my Bluetooth toggle in the Devices menu is missing, and I've...
  3. USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth: every time I start up my pc I get "The last USB you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."..I haven't recently connected any USB.The same time this started happening I noticed my Bluetooth toggle in the Devices menu is missing, and I've...
  4. USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth malfunction, no option to turn on,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth malfunction, no option to turn on,: Hi there, I need some help with my Bluetooth. I have a Dell Inspiron 14 5000, all drivers updated. I frequently get an error message that I can't connect Bluetooth devices because Bluetooth is turned off. However, on the Bluetooth settings page, there is no option to turn...
  6. Bluetooth Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Malfunctioning: Windows 10 on my latest PC. After turning it on, the Bluetooth toggle switch keeps on disappearing. It returns after a restart, but starts to vanish again. It is up-to-date now....
  7. Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning: This morning, my PC's bluetooth driver abruptly stopped working. It has an Intel Bluetooth setup. I don't know how else to explain it other than that it keeps continuously erasing itself and coming back again. I have no buttons to turn it on or off, and I have tries...
  8. bluetooth device malfunctioning

bluetooth device malfunctioning: my bluetooth driver disappears from my laptop and i can't find it on device manager, i can't activate it, my laptop model is dell lattitude E5440. i'm in dire need of help right now kindly assist me in getting this fixed...
  9. My Bluetooth is malfunctioning!!!

My Bluetooth is malfunctioning!!!: Please watch this and let me know what I should do. It seems like my Bluetooth is disconnecting every two seconds. Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKLGhTa2Zs...
  10. bluetooth malfunction

bluetooth malfunction: I am having problems with my bluetooth signal from win 10 to my turtlebox speaker. Plays fine for 30 minutes and then begins cutting in and out like the signal is going away. Once I shut down bluetooth on win 10 then restart it immediately, the speaker works fine for...