Windows 10: bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device

Discus and support bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Day I was running Windows 10 on my laptop Acer Aspire 4743z, and had my external speakers connected via Bluetooth BCM20702A O USB Dongle. On the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LyndaRedman, Feb 2, 2021.

1. bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device

Good Day

I was running Windows 10 on my laptop Acer Aspire 4743z, and had my external speakers connected via Bluetooth BCM20702A

O USB Dongle. On the old Windows 10 Installation the sound could play and I could toggle between my local build in speakers, and the Bluetooth speakers.

As my hard drive crashed installed a new hard drive and installed Windows 10 and upgraded to 20H2. This Windows detects the BCM20702AO USB Dongle, and I am able to pair to the External speakers MD-002, it even shows a headset icon.... The problem face is that Windows now do not display this device as a playback device as it did on my old Windows 10.

I have updated all drivers, Have all the latest Windows updates installed.

I have also tried the Audio Troubleshooter, but it does not "see" the MD-002 audio device, so it cannot trouble shoot it.

When I originally installed the MD-002 it was plug and play - I cannot find any specific drivers for it.

Please help.

:)

LyndaRedman, Feb 2, 2021
  2. illusions Win User

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Hi guys..

Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive

I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker

My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add the NYNE REBEL speaker but its not listed on the "Select Playback Device" however when i right click the speaker icon and go to sounds/playback the NYNE REBEL says disconnected and i cant reconnect Even though on the bluetoorh settings page i says Paired....

Please help..

Ive tried the following so far..

Uninstalled The Bluetooth and nyne rebel driver restarted laptop and reinstalled both To no avail

I have gone to SERVICES and restarted "Bluetooth Support Service"

And i cant think of anything else

illusions, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

If you right click, are you set to show both Disabled Devices and Disconnected Devices?...

bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Can you not select the desired device from the Volume icon?....

bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device

1. bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device - Similar Threads - bluetooth 002 Audio

2. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  3. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output: Hello! I have seen this problem multiple times in the Microsoft communities, but not yet with a resolution. I also haven't seen it with my computer, namely an LG gram 14 also with Windows 10 Home. My Bluetooth Headphones pair easily, and immediately show up as "paired."...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  7. Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...

Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...: Hi, I have an oldschool Lenovo X230 and made the mistake yesterday of trying to update my Bluetooth driver in hopes of increasing the call quality of Microsoft's extremely finnicky Your Phone app. I went to Lenovo, got the right driver, installed it, but now I can't see any...
  8. Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'': They were working correctly before I updated Windows 10. Any idea how I can fix this? When I go to the sound options in Control Panel they show under the disabled playback devices as if it's expecting to be plugged. submitted by /u/photoshopguruai [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...
  10. Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..: Hi guys.. Im running a Windows 10 on 32bit lenovo thinkpad T61 4gb ram 1tb Hardrive I have purchased a CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR bluetooth and have a Nyne Rebel Speaker My issue is when i installed the >> CSR Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Device driver it all showed up and let me add...