Windows 10: Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord

Discus and support Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been on discord for a while now. The first time I tried to talk with my Bluetooth headset was also the very first time I experienced troubles with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Catzette, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Catzette Win User

Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord

I've been on discord for a while now. The first time I tried to talk with my Bluetooth headset was also the very first time I experienced troubles with hearing/talking. In case for me to hear people on discord, I have to put the output to my speakers, but if I keep it as my headphones, it won't work. My headset has a built-in mic, which means it's not separated at all from the headset, on other platforms they both seem to work fine. I haven't found the fix to this problem at all, been searching for months, and everything I've done just hasn't fixed the issue with my microphone.

Is there any way to make both my microphone and headphones work at the same time in discord? Or do I need to use my speakers?
    Thank you for every possible answer below.

:)

Catzette, Sep 30, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 30, 2020
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Salvyar Win User

Headphone microphone not working.

no plugged in cable
    Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord [​IMG]

Plugged in cable (in front of pc)
    Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord [​IMG]

Selected headphone

Selected Mic in

Clicked on cog (its same with Mic in and Headphone)

Wrench (also same with headphone and Mic in)

This is all i know btw when i click headphone it says mic is unplugged and when i do Mic in it says speakers are unplugged and mic is on.

Salvyar, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord - Similar Threads - Bluetooth microphone headphone

2. My microphone and sound won't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone and sound won't work at the same time: I have a problem with pluging my earphone to have acces to my microphone and sounds on my computer. I try with sony earplugs that have a microphone built in and with my Beats headset too Both plugged in my computing with the wire When I plug them, I have a window that appear...
  3. My microphone and sound won't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone and sound won't work at the same time: I have a problem with pluging my earphone to have acces to my microphone and sounds on my computer. I try with sony earplugs that have a microphone built in and with my Beats headset too Both plugged in my computing with the wire When I plug them, I have a window that appear...
  4. My microphone and sound won't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Audio and Mic not work at same time.

Bluetooth Headphones Audio and Mic not work at same time.: Hi, I have bluetooth headset that works fine with my mobile, mic and audio works at same time. But in windows 10, i can use one at a time. if i use headphone for ausio mics stop and vice versa. if in sound properties i select Playback tab i hear the sound but as soon as...
  6. Headset won't work for Mic and Headphones at same time.

Headset won't work for Mic and Headphones at same time.: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 with windows 10, and frequently use it for video conferencing. No matter which program I am on, and regardless of whether my headset is my Bluetooth one or my USB wired one, any time I try to use the headset microphone, the headphones won't play...
  7. Cannot use headphones and microphone at the same time

Cannot use headphones and microphone at the same time: Hi, on my windows 10 computer, anytime I try to use my microphone, my audio immediately cuts out. I've fiddled with the sound control panel tons, but nothing seems to work. It happens no matter what kind of headphones I'm using also, so I'm really not sure what to do. I've...
  8. Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!: After having some issues with my microphone the audio in the headphones was terrible... I searched up some tutorials to try and fix it and I turned off hands free telephony it worked to fix my audio but now it combined two parts of my headphones one called headset and one...
  9. Mic and headphones won't work at the same time

Mic and headphones won't work at the same time: You see I have a mic which you plug into the audio jack, then I plug my headphones into the mic as it has another audio jack on it. This worked fine on my laptop which had windows 8 on it, but on my new windows 10 computer I can only use one or the other. If I plug them into...
  10. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.: Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear evryting ok but no one hears me and i did already check my drivers too. My headphones are selected as the standard entry and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot