Windows 10: Bluetooth, microphone, usb and possibly video capabilities don't work. Please help. Already...

Discus and support Bluetooth, microphone, usb and possibly video capabilities don't work. Please help. Already... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am unable connect any device to my computer nor does the microphone work. when I tried troubleshooting the issue it's saying wizard is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johnique, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Johnique Win User

Bluetooth, microphone, usb and possibly video capabilities don't work. Please help. Already...

Hi everyone, I am unable connect any device to my computer nor does the microphone work. when I tried troubleshooting the issue it's saying wizard is unable to complete fixing the issue. I'm going to bargain the video doesn't work and when I plugged a usb device nothing comes up. it's very frustrating because it hinders the ease at which I function at school since everything is online.

:)

Johnique, Jan 7, 2021

2. External (Bluetooth) microphone for videos

Hello all-

I was wondering if it would be possible to use an external - probably Bluetooth - microphone to record sounds on a video?

I'd like a higher quality lapel microphone during videos. Bluetooth of course would provide the wireless connection.

I think this would be a great way to use a 1020. I just want to make sure this will work before I invest.

Again- can you record sounds in a video using a Bluetooth microphone? If not that- how about a wired microphone in the 3.5mm jack?

Thanks-

karlkrist---01, Jan 7, 2021
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 7, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Bluetooth, microphone, usb and possibly video capabilities don't work. Please help. Already...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth, microphone, usb and possibly video capabilities don't work. Please help. Already... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth microphone usb

2. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.: In the settings there's no option to turn bluetooth and usb devices suddenly stopped working, my keyboard and mouse light up but there's no sound when they connect and they're not working.I tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help....
  3. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.: In the settings there's no option to turn bluetooth and usb devices suddenly stopped working, my keyboard and mouse light up but there's no sound when they connect and they're not working.I tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help....
  4. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  6. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working: I have a Blue Snowball microphone and it is plugged in red light is showing which is a good thing, however it is not showing up in device manager. The blue snowball uses a usb to plug in to the pc. Any help would be much appreciated!...
  7. HELP ME PLEASE! Microphone not working

8. PLEASE HELP Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP Microphone not working: My microphone has not been working for the past few days, and I'm getting pretty pissed. I've done device manager shit, I've installed and reinstalled various suggested drivers, and I've reset my pc numerous times to try and get my (functioning) mic working again. I've...
  9. Bluetooth Capabilities

Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  10. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...