Windows 10: Bluetooth Microsoft mouse

Discus and support Bluetooth Microsoft mouse in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bluetooth Microsoft mouse not working on new HP laptop, Windows 10 after suggested bluetooth update in HP Assistant? Looks fine in Device setting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris S9, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Chris S9 Win User

Bluetooth Microsoft mouse

Bluetooth Microsoft mouse not working on new HP laptop, Windows 10 after suggested bluetooth update in HP Assistant? Looks fine in Device setting. Thanks

:)

Chris S9, Oct 12, 2020
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth Microsoft mouse :)

MyaP10, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Microsoft mouse - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Microsoft mouse

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse freezes

Microsoft Bluetooth mouse freezes: Hey guys,Just bought Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse, and noticed that it freezes after about 5 seconds of inactivity on my Windows notebook. I mean, if you don't move it for 5 seconds or more, then move it, the pointer stays on the same place for a moment, then...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth mouse freezes: Hey guys,Just bought Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse, and noticed that it freezes after about 5 seconds of inactivity on my Windows notebook. I mean, if you don't move it for 5 seconds or more, then move it, the pointer stays on the same place for a moment, then...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue

Microsoft Bluetooth mouse issue: Hello, I bough a new Avita Pura Notebook a month ago and WIN10 HOME is bundled. A Microsoft Bluetooth mouse has been installed as a external device. Everything is working fine after first installation. Whenever the notebook is in low battery 20~30% level, the Microsoft...
  9. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse: So, yes again another question about this mouse. I can't connect this mouse to the windows 10 x64 But can connect without any problems : *) to the same computer running ubuntu 16.04 LTS *) to smartphone huawei p10 lite I followed to all possible solutions: *) updating...